Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a way for the club to pay players out of the cap? Will be interesting to see how many do it and still remain with the club.
very valid point that i was thinking about last night... wouldnt suprise me one bit coming from this mob if they saw this as a way to hold onto who they want to out of the 12 by puffing up there offer via this method.
easy for me to say but the way i see it would be best they sue the club after they leave the club or once they retire from the club***. otherwise this is quite messy and should be out of * and afl's hands (so to speak) - just lawyer to lawyer.
i could be completely naive and not understand how this process works but i dont trust * for the life of me!

*** and in saying this if they sue the club, how is it 'ok' for them to carry on playing there? im so conflicted on this thought yet * and supporters appear fine with it - emotions are a crazy thing as there isnt any logic in this for my mind.
There's no way i could carry on with my employer if they had wronged me and then i've rinsed them for some coin o_O

Is this a way for the club to pay players out of the cap? Will be interesting to see how many do it and still remain with the club.

Hypothetically, Ess could settle with Hurley for $3m then sign him on a 5 year contract at $300k....

It that happens, god help me...

52cd452efc17ba9470609bfe7a29a79f.jpg

For any players that re-sign after suing, I would want to see Ken Wood and 100 rottweilers rock up at Tulla...

Hypothetically, Ess could settle with Hurley for $3m then sign him on a 5 year contract at $300k....

It that happens, god help me...

52cd452efc17ba9470609bfe7a29a79f.jpg

For any players that re-sign after suing, I would want to see Ken Wood and 100 rottweilers rock up at Tulla...
Have you seen my peptides?

if the player is still contracted to the club it has to be included in the salary cap.

it's not that far fetch to see a player sue the club with the idea to reach an out of court settlement deal with a handshake agreement they will re-sign.

when you consider that club is * it is even more likely.

Wonder how much coin would it take to get Heppell in Navy Blue ? Probably over 600 Gs I suspect, would love him at Carlton

He is one player I used to hate but he won me over because he genuinely is a hard working ball winner and a pretty darn good kick ...

I think its an absurd situation of a professional player suing a club and still playing for them though.
At * anything is possible

I saw this posted on FB. It is from a newspaper article in WA from 1931. The more things change...

View attachment 235901
typical...i just had a look back at 1931 ladder...rings true, they still couldn't make the finals much like 2012!!

on a side note, north melbourne were win less that year....didn't think that had happened before!

Googled Dr Toboggan's miracle elixir and got nothing.
Dr Toboggan was a character within a character on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and there was an episode of United States of Tara called Dr. Hatteras' Miracle Elixir.
I call BS.
Is the clipping supposed to be from a paper in the 30's? It has colour printing and no discolouration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as these young minds engaged lawyers for assistance it was all over. This will be lume a remake of the never ending story that goes severely over budget..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back