Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To protect her child, if she had revealed who it was it would segregate him at the club and create a media shit storm around them. Best this individual is not identified for now.
Not to mention knowing Hird's track record, she'd have a court date before you can say AOD-9604.

To protect her child, if she had revealed who it was it would segregate him at the club and create a media shit storm around them. Best this individual is not identified for now.
Also mentioned being muffled.
Legal repercussions if there is a gag order on the people on the inside while they wait for a court date etc.

I think you've misunderstood what I was saying.

Sarcastically... It's a wonder she didn't identify herself when supporters like "The Fogdog" are being so compassionate.

EBIAC, it would be a ballsy move of the club to put a message up on the big screen or the banner, or out in one of their emails to show some respect for the players who have had it harder than anyone (Yes, Hird included) throughout this saga.

I hope they make a concerted effort to get our fans on board, as the jeering and vitriol is no better than seeing their fans dressing in mexican fare, etc.

People are forgetting that the players are just another set of victims in all this.

Yes, you can get angry at someone like Jobe for winning the brownlow on the back of taking banned supplements... but the other guys in the side are all innocent victims and at the end of the day, they are going to have their livelihoods striped from them and their reputations dragged through the mud because of Hird and the aminos.

They dont deserve that... Hird needs to be booed every change you get... but not the players.

... Hird needs to be booed every change you get...

For that turd to introduce an intravenous needle culture into a Football Club, ............sorry I'm just livid.

I'm a reasonably educated person, and have a dabble here and there, but for a Sports Club to instigate that situation into it's routine beyond reprehensible.

That's junkie culture, and you stay the **** away from those people.

Newman is another one with his head buried in the sand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For that turd to introduce an intravenous needle culture into a Football Club, ............sorry I'm just livid.

I'm a reasonably educated person, and have a dabble here and there, but for a Sports Club to instigate that situation into it's routine beyond reprehensible.

That's junkie culture, and you stay the **** away from those people.

Hird is the bad egg....has a history with peptides.

Its the culture of that club

Our President leaving the meeting.....

s1Jcktd.jpg

Does Sam Newman understand that this part of the charges is purely for bringing game into disrepute? He has really embarrassed himself tonight.

Once asada finish their investigation, I'm sure more charges will be laid and be more specific to what happened!

Does Sam Newman understand that this part of the charges is purely for bringing game into disrepute? He has really embarrassed himself tonight.

Once asada finish their investigation, I'm sure more charges will be laid and be more specific to what happened!
Sam doesnt think they have done anything wrong.

Well, better culture in yoghurt than essendon

Collective memory is dead.

This is 24 hour news as a Social Experiment.

You know what I reckon the invention of the age is...............Nude/naked Selfies. That is genius. :thumbsu:

I wish I was dumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back