Player Watch #34: Jackson Archer - BFNAAK - re-signed until end of 2026 - rd21 AFL RS nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Give him more than 2 years next time…

Seriously, the rate of improvement from him has been nothing short of astonishing. Like Kal, I originally didn’t think he had it in him last year. Proved me quite wrong and I am happy about it.

That spoil he juuuust missed at the end where he ran off his man would have been HUGE. 110% effort every single contest, love it.
Yep and not one other player on our list would even think of trying to do that.

Has to be his week for a rising star nom!
Jacko was brilliant today, keeps improving with every game. The Archer genes are strong, maniac at the contest like his old man was.
some guy named Bunson Church or something will pop up with 3 joe the goose goals and clinch it from him, I bet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Archer
Wardlaw
Comben
Xerri

Our list of maniacs is growing.
Classy ball users are always touted as the big pieces in your premiership team.

Yes thats all well and good, but you need animals. Maniac ball hunters and ruthless defenders. Without a Mick Martyn or Glenn Archer you have no flag.

I’m glad the maniacs are back.

Classy ball users are always touted as the big pieces in your premiership team.

Yes thats all well and good, but you need animals. Maniac ball hunters and ruthless defenders. Without a Mick Martyn or Glenn Archer you have no flag.

I’m glad the maniacs are back.
Archers usage has been pretty solid, might sneak into the classy user category as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jackson Archer - BFNAAK - re-signed until end of 2026 - rd21 AFL RS nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back