Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett Jnr didn’t start his AFL career in a blaze of glory.. wonder if someone could organise a chat between GAJnr and Coop. If the penny drops before it’s too late, who knows how good Coop could be
Yet ted whitten jr wasnt a world beater either. Nor was nathan ablett however nathan was a premiership player. I dont think any thing is certain re father sons.

Yet ted whitten jr wasnt a world beater either. Nor was nathan ablett however nathan was a premiership player. I dont think any thing is certain re father sons.
My recollection was that Nathan Ablett was a very talented footballer, but was smart enough to realise that he did not enjoy the limelight.

My recollection was that Nathan Ablett was a very talented footballer, but was smart enough to realise that he did not enjoy the limelight.
He was looking like being a sensational player, but not everyone is cut out for the demands of AFL. The game looked pretty easy to him, was a shame. Wouldn’t be easy in the shadow of the father either.

The idea that a Harvey or an Archer can't make it is baffling to me, it'd be like if Carey's kid was a dud.

Nepo-babies have no hunger more often than not. Cooper doesn't strike me as one who's really that hungry for being great.

That's possible. I don't know if Boomer is the type of parent to pass on his wealth or invested in much, but Cooper is possibly already set for life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back