Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

No one picked this. Seriously, did they? No-one. But now that he's ours we're all acting like school kids. He looks amazing. Can't wait to watch him next year. Good job, NMFC recruiters. In you, we trust.
Correct. No one picked this pick nor our 2nd rounder.
2 recruits with huge upside and very high ceilings that for various reasons were overlooked by other clubs.
Can’t argue that our recruiting team is just getting better and better.

What's not to like about this kid? Can't wait to see him smash through packs at speed or simply leap over them to take an Azza like grab. Exciting times!
Well what I dont like about him is I've been trying to kick a futsal ball from the other end of the court the past few weeks at training and have only hit the ring a few times and he's kicked a football in and even got it on video.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I love about this is the upside. Most guys you take late, even if they work out, probably don't have the ceiling that earlier picks tend to. But seriously, this guy has the potential to be genuinely, All-Australian type elite. His inconsistency and low possession numbers would have to be due to his endurance, and once he gets that up, watch out. Not saying it will happen by any means, but the fact that it could is bloody exciting.

The recruiters have really earned their keep this draft I reckon.

LDU was an easy pick, but they’ve nailed those later picks. Especially this kid. Pretty excited to see him develop
Our WA recruiters have done well of late.

I love our unofficial connection to WA.

Our WA recruiters have done well of late.

I love our unofficial connection to WA.

100% Zuhaar and Mountford have all the tools to make it.

It’s nice to see us going with natural and hard footballers these days with late picks rather than going down the route of “athlete” types that can’t find the football. No more Mitch Wilkins’s and More Kyron Hayden’s!

100% Zuhaar and Mountford have all the tools to make it.

It’s nice to see us going with natural and hard footballers these days with late picks rather than going down the route of “athlete” types that can’t find the football. No more Mitch Wilkins’s and More Kyron Hayden’s!
Our drafting has been very good since the kpp draft of 2014.

Was it this player who was said to have poor endurance?
Yes.

No running for 9 months last year. Tired towards the middle of this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back