Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

The recruiters have really earned their keep this draft I reckon.

LDU was an easy pick, but they’ve nailed those later picks. Especially this kid. Pretty excited to see him develop
We don't really know that yet. Hopefully it turns out well but at the moment they are merely young football players with potential

This kid looks like a jet. Based on his highlight reel he should have gone top 20. Is his OP the only reason he slipped so far.?

If he can get his endurance up he is a lock to play next season.

I read or heard (can't recall with all the draft info overload the last 2 weeks) that west coast had him lined up with a late pick honestly believing he was only going to be picked up in Rookie Draft because of his OP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He and zurhaar are going to be great to watch together.

With a big preseason, I can see this bloke pushing for games next year. The draft class of 2015 seriously better pull their fingers out if they want to maintain their spots with this bloke and LDU.

Really interesting prospect who I only read about for the first time yesterday. His athleticism looks unbelievable and seems to have a high ceiling based on younger form pre OP and those highlights.
Hopefully we can work with him to get to his best, have some luck with fitness and he thrives in a professional coaching / playing environment.

Assuming early on he’ll be playing mainly in the new VFL setup next year he’s probably the player I will look out for the most in that team.

If I get carried away for a sec and envisage Cunners LDU and Hayden as our onballers it’ll be like the Pamplona running of the bulls for our unfortunate opponents

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His name reminds me of someone ....................

th

(sudden intake of breath ) ....... Nickname: The Haydos !!

Standing vertical jump
Aiden Bonar (Vic Country) 89cm
Kyron Hayden (Western Australia) 82cm
Ben Paton (Vic Country) 80cm
Harrison Jones (Vic Country) 79cm
Jordan Houlahan (South Australia) 77cm
Jordan Johnston (Vic Country) 75cm
Jack Petruccelle (Vic Metro) 74cm
Noah Balta (Vic Metro) 74cm
Adam Sambono (Allies) 73cm
Hayden McLean (Vic Metro) 73cm

Running vertical jump
Kyron Hayden (Western Australia) 103cm – NEW RECORD

Kane Farrell (Vic Country) 95cm
Jordan Houlahan (South Australia) 95cm
Hayden McLean (Vic Metro) 92cm
Noah Balta (Vic Metro) 89cm
Harrison Jones (Vic Country) 88cm
Oscar Allen (Western Ausralia) 88cm
Tom McCartin (Vic Country) 88cm
Matthew Day (Vic Metro) 87cm
Nathan Kreuger (South Australia) 87cm

20-metre sprint
Jack Petruccelle (Vic Metro) 2.87 seconds
Kane Farrell (Vic Country) 2.90
Aiden Bonar (Vic Country) 2.90
Ben Miller (Western Australia) 2.91
Nick Coffield (Vic Metro) 2.91
Ben Paton (Vic Country) 2.95
Brent Daniels (Vic Country) 2.95
Stefan Okunbar (Ireland) 2.95
Jaidyn Stephenson (Vic Metro) 2.95
Nicholas Shipley (Allies) 2.95

Kyron Hayden ( NMFC) 3.03

STRENGTHS

• Vertical leap
    • Contested ball
    • Power
    • Agility
IMPROVEMENTS

• Endurance
    • Consistency
The main area that separates the likes of Sam Powell-Pepper with Kyron Hayden is in the endurance stakes. Powell-Pepper was an endurance beast and Hayden needs to work on his tank, which was seriously affected by his groin injury and therefore missed time training ahead of the National Under 18 Championships. He did not test in the Yo-Yo test of 2km time trial due to injury so was unable to prove himself against other draftees.

Kyron is a great kid and will want to learn everything from everyone at the club. He absoloutly hates losing and is driven from it. He will prove to be great selection by North and when (thats right when, not if) he does become that A grade player, i for one will be ramming it down eveyones throat!

Saddle up folks you'll be seeing a bit of me now :rainbow:

Kyron is a great kid and will want to learn everything from everyone at the club. He absoloutly hates losing and is driven from it. He will prove to be great selection by North and when (thats right when, not if) he does become that A grade player, i for one will be ramming it down eveyones throat!

I've got my akubra ready to go

Thanks for the input mate, I have a very good feeling about this kid. I just feel like he's going to make it, and when he does he could be something very, very special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back