Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Kane hate is huge here, with all the soft bunnies who cant handle him, its ok when we have a spray, but when its going our way we cant handle it. He is on point this time and I think Cumbo may get a second chance.
He may get a second chance but I don't think he will do anything with it. He will get some cheap games but he aint the 100 game player people think he could get to.

I know Kane hate is huge here, with all the soft bunnies who cant handle him, its ok when we have a spray, but when its going our way we cant handle it. He is on point this time and I think Cumbo may get a second chance.
He just creates clickbait headlines, which are designed to cause controversy. It's his job, he WANTS to be disliked because it earns him more money.

He may get a second chance but I don't think he will do anything with it. He will get some cheap games but he aint the 100 game player people think he could get to.
So no father son then ?

As much as I'm ready to see the back of Kmac this would've been a mistake. We need leadership.

A lot of people say this but I don’t see it. Just cause people are old doesn’t make them automatically leaders. Reality is Kmac has barely been AFL standard for most of his career, these kids will probably be better players straight out of the gate and a few have been captains.

If anything the new draftees will be teaching Kmac some tricks instead.

that I agree with
Then, take what he says with a grain of salt. Whether you like it or not, it's probably not even his opinion. He's just trying to stur you up!

A lot of people say this but I don’t see it. Just cause people are old doesn’t make them automatically leaders. Reality is Kmac has barely been AFL standard for most of his career, these kids will probably be better players straight out of the gate and a few have been captains.

You have to consider more than just playing ability in terms of leadership.

Leadership is:
  • prior knowledge
  • hardened body
  • experience
  • care
  • empathy
  • life experience
etc

It's not about if you can dart a 25m pass 1m off the ground.

Your username doesn't check out.

You have to consider more than just playing ability in terms of leadership.

Leadership is:
  • prior knowledge
  • hardened body
  • experience
  • care
  • empathy
  • life experience
etc

It's not about if you can dart a 25m pass 1m off the ground.

Your username doesn't check out.

Hmm ok, we’ll see how many AFL games he plays then. I have a feeling he’ll mostly be in the magoos

We will regret this. Never gave him consistent opportunities after his breakout season. It’s almost like everyone wanted him to fail bevause they focused on his weaknesses not his strengths. All we wanted to play was defensive forwards in a bottom of the ladder team.
He had his chances to prove he is worth it, both AFL and VFL levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute garbage.

These days McIntosh is still a leader within the club even if he's a fringe player. He's the ultimate professional and teammate, a hard worker, and a great clubman. He will be a great role model for the 8 kids that are about to walk through the door.

Absolute garbage.

These days McIntosh is still a leader within the club even if he's a fringe player. He's the ultimate professional and teammate, a hard worker, and a great clubman. He will be a great role model for the 8 kids that are about to walk through the door.

If we need Kmac for leadership we are cooked. We’ve got enough veterans to provide that who are still good players.

Like I said we’ll see how much leadership he provides from the VFL.

He just creates clickbait headlines, which are designed to cause controversy. It's his job, he WANTS to be disliked because it earns him more money.
Maybe, but it does the opposite for me. I refuse to click on any of his articles and no longer listen to SEN because of him.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back