3rd Test: Australia vs South Africa, Newlands, March 1-5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

where are the plebs who said we would be smashed this series
Oh, if I had a dollar for every Indians comment on Cricket Australia's facebook statuses during the Ashes...
'just u wait m8 you aussi be found out by south africa and then come to india and play best team in world thats real cricket test'.
You just want to yell at them, but you know they won't understand.

So anyway, I've just opened that envelope I sealed back in November, and would you believe it, I said we'd win 7 Tests this summer.

The South African supporters getting cockier with each dot ball was shitting me. They were ready to celebrate a draw for the ages. I wish I could have a book full of photos of every single face as Morkel's wicket fell.
A little something like this me thinks.

shattered mirror.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a build up of emotion mate.
Perhaps.

It's the same with AFL. I don't understand why after close wins, some people's immediate reaction is to turn to opposition fans and players and start screaming "F*** OFF" or calling them syds or what not. Or the umpires. Why take a moment of joy and be negative in that moment? Don't understand it.

Jeez this guy is butchering the presentations. One thing I won't miss about this series is him babbling on.

The away ashes was amazing entertainment and drama (and fun on these boards!) even though we lost.
I thought even better than the next 2 series. Up until tonight. Nothing will top this emotional rollercoaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back