3rd Test - Pakistan v India at Karachi

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan roaring back, with India now 14/2 after losing Sehwag.

This is the asian version of the Ashes, why oh why can't this be shown on Foxtel? It would be awesome.

DKA said:
Pakistan roaring back, with India now 14/2 after losing Sehwag.

This is the asian version of the Ashes, why oh why can't this be shown on Foxtel? It would be awesome.
Because Foxtel is a foke, that's why. I'm ********ed off so badly.

Come on Pakistan.

Who's taken the wickets?

Sensational day of cricket, again, why the funk isn't this on Foxtel?

Someone will lose, and it would be a very unlucky team, considering how the first 2 tests went.

Stakes are high & the teams hate each other. Awesome.

Watch out for Dhoni to make a 100.

Everyone's talking about Akmal, have a look at Dhoni.

Unbelievable player of the future. I don't know where India keep plucking these players from, next to Australia, have the best talent in their respective countries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philhawk said:
Light has improved again , so they are still playing ...

Cant believe the batsmen have erased all the hard work that the bowlers did ...

Haha, this test has everything.

The light improves so they walk back on!!! How often does that happen?

What's next?

Very interesting battle here , ultimately , whoever plays better out of Yuvraj and Ganguly could pretty much decide who will bat at number 6 for India in the immediate future ...

As much as I dislike Ganguly of late , I do hope both of them can lead a fightback ...

Screw that, I'd like Pakistan to win this Series also.

Having beat England, and then India, they'd be up there in the challenges to Australia.

Although, those 2 series were won at home, away would be a totally different story one would think.

Go Paki's!

DKA said:
Haha, this test has everything.

The light improves so they walk back on!!! How often does that happen?

What's next?
Hehe, exactly.

Hasn't been the norm of late on the sub-continent. :rolleyes:

DKA said:
Screw that, I'd like Pakistan to win this Series also.

Having beat England, and then India, they'd be up there in the challenges to Australia.

Although, those 2 series were won at home, away would be a totally different story one would think.

Go Paki's!

Sorry mate , not gonna happen . After India doing well against both South Africa and Sri Lanka , an away victory against Pakistan followed by a victory at home against England will suit us perfectly going into the World Cup in 07 ...

Star said:
And for the 4th time, why isnt this on bloody Foxtel :(

I'll try give a decent explanation: No western broadcaster is showing it, ie: Sky.

Usually the overseas series shown on Foxtel would be ones where either of Australia, New Zealand or England are playing. If not, bad luck!

And thats shizen! If Foxtel want some decent ratings, they should look at getting a contract with a bloody asian broadcaster! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd Test - Pakistan v India at Karachi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back