List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Philliroo is Barrett.

Barrett flog saying Dusty was going to Norf and Norf were telling everyone it was done deal.
Barrett is full of crap. He spouts stuff like this because people in the know at North refuse to tell him anything anymore for all the times he's dogged us.

Have contacts quite close to the club and they had zero idea which way it was going to go.

New avatar, getting onto the new sig now!
I hope Shane Martin is let back in the country! Dusty will play out of his skin on Friday night if his dad is there!

I'm so bloody happy!
Tiger for life!!!
7d4915c8233366bf6b96f5e30b52f1b5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally... my lame user name is coming up trumps....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great result & I thought he handled himself well in the interview considering he is normally pretty camera shy ! Also sounds like a little less then the 1.3 that was rumoured this arvo which is also a bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right about Barrett but I reckon dusty was closer to walking than a lot on here would care to admit.
Oh believe me, we were a real good chance, I know he was considering it. But Barrett is flat out lying saying North were telling people we had him, we weren't at all sure what way it was going to go.

Richmond played it well, they probably ended up paying more than they wanted to but kudos to them for sticking to their guns.

Barrett is full of crap. He spouts stuff like this because people in the know at North refuse to tell him anything anymore for all the times he's dogged us.

Have contacts quite close to the club and they had zero idea which way it was going to go.

he's burnt a few clubs apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back