List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I can finally put this to bed; I snuck out some footage form an interview that will be put up on the AFL website tomorrow morning at 10:20am. Really good news.

7kD1wlJ.gif

Hahahahaha **** im in tears

Accepting mediocrity much?

We're happy because he SeRIoUsLy considered our club.

Mate if you were a club in a bush league thats a great answer.

If you're an afl club you've got bigger problems beyond recruiting a gun player
I believe Ralph Carr said in the interview that as of this time last week he was going to North Melbourne. Despite the end result being him re-signing with Richmond (good on him), I think North and it's fans can take solace in the fact that we shot for the moon and it didn't quite pan out. Things happen, best of luck to Martin now, I always thought he wanted to stay with Richmond, the $$ difference was just crazy big, but as soon as Richmond were able to get it somewhat close, it must have been a no brainer.

rfctiger74 hrm, can i say i told you so?

no, because you were 100% wrong

C7 got SFA vision for the 6pm news, an interview with Fletch for the Front Bar, and EVERYONE was talking about him on being on the footy show.

all without any ads or pre-announcement blitz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Ralph Carr said in the interview that as of this time last week he was going to North Melbourne. Despite the end result being him re-signing with Richmond (good on him), I think North and it's fans can take solace in the fact that we shot for the moon and it didn't quite pan out. Things happen, best of luck to Martin now, I always thought he wanted to stay with Richmond, the $$ difference was just crazy big, but as soon as Richmond were able to get it somewhat close, it must have been a no brainer.

Totally. Hats off to Nth for going big. Will nevee die wondering.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back