Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carr has no loyalty to Richmond, nor does he have any to Sydney, Carlton, St Kilda, North Melbourne or Essendon.
His only allegiance is to HIS personal back pocket via players, including Dusty.
He believes he has an obligation to get his player the best $$$$$$ deal because he wants the most money he can get for himself.
He's doing a job!

A couple changes above for thought. At some point these guys become very compromised when they work on %. When I learn he is on a flat rate is when I will agree 100% with your last post

Carr has no loyalty to Richmond, nor does he have any to Sydney, Carlton, St Kilda, North Melbourne or Essendon.
His only allegiance is to HIS players, including Dusty.
He has an obligation to get his player the best deal.
He's doing his job!

as long as he remembers the best deal isn't only about the cash ....

Graham looks good so far, could probably play instead of Prestia at the moment. Wouldn't mind seeing him getting a game before the end of the year to see if he is an option of we need him come finals.

Problem we have is Dusty is such a brute forward of centre. Can also play as a forward and gives us so much flexibility. There's really no other player like him. It would really stuff up our unpredictability if he left. Our list has holes as it is, him going plus our ruck and KPF issues would cause us massive issues.

Hopefully the brains trust is not overrating the list based on our performances so far this year.

Totally. He is a weapon. That's why I'm thinking try and cover him with 2 players. In inside and a kpf. Won't find it in one player. The X factor is even harder to find.

TOM BROWN IS FULL OF SHIT
" ANYONE who ******* knows anything knows the whole story of shane Martin being pissed off about richmond lowballing dustin is a
******* MYTH and uneducated smegma like tom fall for it
Hey tommy eat shit and die
Not according to Tommy

His only allegiance is to HIS players, including Dusty.
He has an obligation to get his player the best deal.
He's doing his job!
Exactly. I'm talking about our handling of things. Carr is playing his hand exactly as he should. There's no upside for us in waiting. I hope we are being proactive

Congrats on your Brownlow Dusty

Two Brownlows in one year now for us
We have two Brownlow Medalists at Tigerland.
2 brownlows to go with 2 flags(afl & vfl)
Quite a year by the lads.
giphy.gif

On a side note....this will be one of the most boring brownlows in history.
And possibly the quickest. Depending on how quick Dusty can get out to a winning lead.
"Lets go around the tables"
Crossword_Puzzle_Coffee_Mug_Cup_Write_On_Reusable_Gift_large.gif
upload_2017-8-1_10-16-24.jpeg
200_s.gif
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So hope Dusty wins the Brownlow

His speech will be one for the ages...pure gold
Can you imagine it.
"First of all i,d like to say is remember 18mnths ago Bruce when your station employed someone to bait me while i was having Dinner?"
(yes)
"You remember how your station crucified me by altering the facts for ratings?"
(yes)
"Well Bruce hows this for ratings!"
"**** you Ch7"........Storms off.
Bruce-"Well that was Specialllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

You should stop holding back and tell us what you really think :p
Well i love tommy compared to that snivelling whining wingeing arese kissing pshycofant, known as WISPY,,,**** MAN the day wispy ever says one thing on tv thats factual will be the day hell freezes over,,, i mean his son was a drug cheat had his Brownlow taken off him,, what kind of a role model is wispy he should be living in cocoroc

What an absolute w*****. Get off your high horse tom whoever you are.

I've said it a few times, I went to school with Tom.he was a renowned A grade w***er. Loved flashing his familys wealth around and I have no doubt that his dad pulled the strings to get him a job as it certainly isn't based off any talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back