Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember we offered Maxfield Banik & maybe Bower was the 3rd player. It dragged on until the Swans (AFL) came late. I remember the day it came on the news & he picked us as his new team. Oh what could have been
Another one to the Swans,Maxfield,right when we were ready to have a massive crack,Richo injured his dam knee in Sydney also,1996,we were primed,bloody colas and their fake flags.

Sheeds playing shotgun with us,Swoopa leaving who at the time was a very loved legend of the Richmond Footy Club.

I used to go midweek to watch Northey talk,made you walk through brick walls,loved him.

Was good to sing the song with him at the cotch crew 95 game night.

Everyone got in a circle in the room and sang the song,Knighta was there,Daffy,Scotty and Swoop.

Awesome,awesome night.

Another one to the Swans,Maxfield,right when we were ready to have a massive crack,Richo injured his dam knee in Sydney also,1996,we were primed,bloody colas and their fake flags.

Sheeds playing shotgun with us,Swoopa leaving who at the time was a very loved legend of the Richmond Footy Club.

I used to go midweek to watch Northey talk,made you walk through brick walls,loved him.

Was good to sing the song with him at the cotch crew 95 game night.

Everyone got in a circle in the room and sang the song,Knighta was there,Daffy,Scotty and Swoop.

Awesome,awesome night.

Stuey Maxfield would've captained us had we stuck with him. It came down to him and Naish. We kept Naish.
Hopefully Patrick Naish erases the pain of losing Maxfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe signed for $1.2mill for, what, five years?
Siging Dusty for 7 makes sense. It staves off unrestricted free agency and pays him what he is worth.
Get excited campaigners. Balmey will not him leave.

Northey left because he wanted an extention, not due to coin. We wanted the extention because he was shit scared of coming out of contract at the same time as sheeds, because word was we were already trying to line him up

And don't forget Mal Browns handy work behind the scenes. ****ing prick did a lot of damage.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back