AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aside from the last 5 minutes, he was very solid. Streets ahead of what Myers was giving us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought he had a good game without being great. The last 5 minutes weren't great from him but geez he's so far ahead of Myers its not funny. I thought he impressed with some strong marking around the ground as well which is a massive area of weakness for our midfield. That alone should keep him in the side if he does that regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having not seen it, can you elaborate on his mongreality?
Instead of hanging around the skirts of a contest, he's actually going in and using his strength to dispose of it.

I reckon he got down and dirty more yesterday than every game he played this year combined.

He also noticeably played much quicker than usual. He usually slows the game down.

Instead of hanging around the skirts of a contest, he's actually going in and using his strength to dispose of it.

I reckon he got down and dirty more yesterday than every game he played this year combined.

He also noticeably played much quicker than usual. He usually slows the game down.
I hope the coaches and playing group recognize that during the week. Sounds like it'll keep him in.

Hope he can build on last nights game. Played a few similar games last year, used his size.

That kick to Fantasia on the lead was magnificent.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford

Back