Player Watch #43: Brynn Teakle

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno… its just his loaf of bread. Full Pre season with collingwood, he wont be underdone and gee whiz, love for him to be able to meet a minimum senior requirement. But its just that ****ing head.. cant do it.. shave them sideburns
Season 3 Baseball GIF by The Simpsons

If he could compete and shower something in the air, then he has already paid his own value many times over.

Did some good things, and some dumb things today.

Also took a couple of good grabs and dropped a few he should have taken.

Showed a bit though, hopefully something to work with.
Might be a wise pickup as we have nobody to replace Xerri if he goes down.. Hamish Free is useless and Goed is a mile off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We definitely need a second ruck who can get some hands on the ball in the ruck and stretch defence. Not sure Pink is the answer in the ruck. After Xerri we only had 2 hitouts won in the ruck. Also don't want to see Larkey being used for relief rucking duties.

Went to Arden St yesterday.
I thought Free was pretty good.
Very physical. I like his game.
Just my opinion.
I have mentioned this before. I just love how some guys - girls find the time to watch our 2nds and let us blokes for a number of reasons that can't be there how players and the team played. Well done Johnny.

I have mentioned this before. I just love how some guys - girls find the time to watch our 2nds and let us blokes for a number of reasons that can't be there how players and the team played. Well done Johnny.
No worries mate. I don't often get the chance to get down to the VFL. But I really enjoyed the game and the atmosphere yesterday. I also thought Riley Hardeman is very good. RHJ could be very good if he tackled and chased more. And I wouldn't be giving up on WillP yet. He didn't get a heap of it, but he did some good things.

No worries mate. I don't often get the chance to get down to the VFL. But I really enjoyed the game and the atmosphere yesterday. I also thought Riley Hardeman is very good. RHJ could be very good if he tackled and chased more. And I wouldn't be giving up on WillP yet. He didn't get a heap of it, but he did some good things.
Agree - his left peg is going to be weapon. Just watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back