Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
You guys call us a cult but you're always the ones wanting us to agree with you

We are just trying to expose you to the narcissistic, lying and downright dangerous actions and thought processes of a man that only cares about himself and his wealth.

We are just trying to expose you to the narcissistic, lying and downright dangerous actions and thought processes of a man that only cares about himself and his wealth.

We're up to Part 12. I don't think you're exposing me to anything new.

We're up to Part 12. I don't think you're exposing me to anything new.

Yeah, I get it, ignorance is bliss.

Reports now out of Sweden that they've canned the trials of chloroquine, they are still testing out hydroxychloroquine but are weeks or even months away from the trials proving if its worthwhile.

Edit: I have a link but it isnt in english, seeing if I can find a proper translated one, otherwise:

On what basis is it a "troll like comment?"

My post is 100% factual. Trump is in fact a self-serving narcissistic c*** and is a fraud president leading a shitshow.

What part of my post was troll-like?

100% factual? Trump is a self-serving narcissistic c*** etc is 100% factual?? Please provide your supporting evidence that conclusively proves each one of the adjectives contained in your hypothesis natural law.

The fact that you knew there are people who read this thread who support Trump and would read your comment makes it troll like.

100% factual? Trump is a self-serving narcissistic campaigner etc is 100% factual?? Please provide your supporting evidence that conclusively proves each one of the adjectives contained in your hypothesis natural law.

The fact that you knew there are people who read this thread who support Trump and would read your comment makes it troll like.
What word would you use to describe Trump instead of narcissist then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the 21st century, where about 30% of antibiotic prescriptions are for viral infections, for which antibiotics are completely useless.

Basically they give placebos to make people feel like something is being done to help them. Its a major concern and why we as a speices are building a resistance to antibiotics :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back