Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Mother’s Day must be traumatic for him

View attachment 1688119
images

I think the key difference is that somehow or another, the organisation that runs our elections, the AEC, is widely agreed to be completely impartial and uncorruptable.
I don't know. Both sides in Oz have been pushing boundaries with political ads, dodgy foreign language stuff and misleading information and the AEC has been hitting them with a wet lettuce. For example, they're falling woefully short of being able to do anything about misinformation on social media. The last Vic election, Social Media was swamped with dodgy information.

I think the AEC is increasingly going to be tested and needs to get its act together quickly.

If the kinds of powers who interfere in US elections (i.e. Russian disinformation, massive and shady political donations) really decided to go after Australian politics, they would drive a bus over the AEC. They probably already are and we (and the AEC) just don't know it yet.

I don't know. Both sides in Oz have been pushing boundaries with political ads, dodgy foreign language stuff and misleading information and the AEC has been hitting them with a wet lettuce. For example, they're falling woefully short of being able to do anything about misinformation on social media. The last Vic election, Social Media was swamped with dodgy information.

I think the AEC is increasingly going to be tested and needs to get its act together quickly.

If the kinds of powers who interfere in US elections (i.e. Russian disinformation, massive and shady political donations) really decided to go after Australian politics, they would drive a bus over the AEC. They probably already are and we (and the AEC) just don't know it yet.
Yep, no time for complacency.

But in the area of boundary redistribution - such a source of gerrymandering for the repugnicans in the US - neither side of politics here seems able to influence the AEC, and they seem to accept the umpires’ decisions with equanimity.

US is an insane country that’s for sure. These Christofascists want a theocracy with Trump at the head.🤣
I see the 10 commandments are being placed in schools.
Strange, because Trump breaks every single one of them.
I think he keeps thou shalt not covet thy neighbours ass. At least I’m not aware of trump engaging in anal…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going higher doesn’t do it for me. I’m not a nice person.
Always humourous watching you make an attempt at the moral high ground m8 :thumbsu:

And over some mean words at that :tearsofjoy:
Come on, people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another right now

the lying fraudster has sufficient support among the cookers to frighten the piss-weak republicans who know what a disreputable piece of shit he is but sit on their hands. the u.s has become a pigsty thanks to the turd.

I get that they are batshit crazy religious nut jobs but why do they follow Trump? When has Trump followed any religion in his life?
Transactional, he put the finishing touches on the supreme court takeover. Theocracy FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back