Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is not a photo of the bullet.

A .22 bullet travels at about 1200 feet/sec. The fastest shutter speed is 1/4000. So, even if you had sufficient lighting, in that time, the bullet will travel .3ft (3.6 inches). You're not going to do it with shutter speed - especially not by accident.

What you will need to do is have a set-up where you can create a dark environment, keep your shutter open, and illuminate the bullet with a quick burst of light as it passes in front of the lens, which will require a sound activated timer to set off your strobe.

(Edit: there are scientists working for the Dept of Defence at the Port Wakefield proof range laboratories who do this for a living)

I don't know if the photo is genuine but you might have your logic wrong.

Shutter speeds are typically much longer than 1/4000 so the bullet would have travelled further within the exposure time and possibly show up as a blurred image on a photo. So, for example, if the shutter speed was 1/1000 then the bullet would have travelled 14.4 inches. If the speed was 1/500 then it would have travelled 28.8 inches.

I don’t venture to these parts much, but the bickering, vitriol and side taking is embarrassing considering these are politicians on the other side of the world that have next to zero bearing on your lives.
It’s about standard BF level of rational discussion. Including the wacky Twitter posts quoted by the usual suspects. Mike Carlton - give me strength.

That is false news, Get out of your echo chamber.
They withdrew it until it was decided one way or the other.
How’s it false news? It’s reported everywhere. The democratic nominee was decided months ago. Otherwise Biden couldn’t debate as the nominee…

Do you have a working brain?

This guy told me through telekinesis.

211122-jacob-anthony-angeli-chansley-ew-526p-52b676.jpg

Thought dressing as a simpsons character gets him fame. Thought right

That is false news, Get out of your echo chamber.
They withdrew it until it was decided one way or the other.
Doesn't know the meanings of 'withdrew' and 'withhold'. It is even in the link!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmmm. Should never happen.

but, he has a grazed ear, nothing more.

A member of the crowd was killed, rip to them, condolences to their family.
Like, a literal hair’s breadth from the skull. Pretty good shooting tbh, could easily have succeeded. Hitting a small target from a distance isn’t easy. A lot of practice has been done.

Last edited:
What is this ‘reported ties to antifa ‘ stuff? I saw a tweet about antifa literally minutes after the shot. Do you seriously believe they would know already? FF S
Maxwell Yerrick who has ties to them and was arrested previously at a trump rally and lives in PA fits the description.

How’s it false news? It’s reported everywhere. The democratic nominee was decided months ago. Otherwise Biden couldn’t debate as the nominee…

Do you have a working brain?

Have you got that proof that the shooter is a “leftie” yet?

You seem so sure, so I’m guessing you’ve seen official confirmation, I just haven’t been able to find it yet.

Thanks in advance.

FMD are you for real?
Go back through the last 20 pages and look at Krams laughing emojis at any reasonable post, he’s hardly a ****ing saint, he’s a shit stirring troll, you just aren’t honest enough to see he was playing the forum with his faux empathy for a couple of redneck MAGAts.
You have been played, you played yourself!

Thankfully I’m not as glued onto this thread as you are, where you have your own little enemies across 20 pages.

If someone wishes people in hospital well, I’ll probably read it as just that. Wanna have a dig at smartasses? Probably don’t be one yourself.

I’ll go with my morals on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back