Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd be cool calm and collected a few seconds after being shot at :rolleyes:

The medical term is called shock by the way, people don't think too well when they almost die.
I certainly wouldn't be thinking about my shoes if I was being shot at.

That’s exactly what you do to anyone that you disagree with. Glass houses buddy..

Edit: ah yes I forgot, Maggie does it to every post too.
Hello Yippee, what is your concern with my posting specifically?
I laugh at a whole host of posters on this forum, in particular, those that feign empathy for one side of the political divide and not the other, whilst pretending to be impartial, it’s disingenuous nonsense but more likely to be like harvesting or bait for folks like me!
How’s your conspiracy world going?

Thankfully I’m not as glued onto this thread as you are, where you have your own little enemies across 20 pages.

If someone wishes people in hospital well, I’ll probably read it as just that. Wanna have a dig at smartasses? Probably don’t be one yourself.

I’ll go with my morals on this one.
Nice strawman little boy!♥️

Nice strawman little boy!♥️

You:

Jan 6 violence = BAAADDD

Todays violence = NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

This is what makes your posting so hilariously pathetic. You are asking another poster why they haven’t commented on both sides… and yet you’re doing the same thing.

The more you ask the same question, the funnier it’s getting. 😂

Last edited:
Secret Service response was pretty poor.

Counter sniper team killed the shooter with a headshot within seconds.

How a sniper got on a rooftop 120 meters away with a clear line of sight in the first place is the bigger question.

That said, with a thousand outdoor rallies in a thousand different spots all over the country, it's next to impossible for anyone to stop this kind of thing and block off all possible shots, barring putting the potential target in a giant bulletproof cage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"take it from me, my truth from a social media account on X"
The FBI have confirmed him as the shooter. I believe the other guy added his photos to others going around. He then made the video later giving credence that he was in fact Thomas and not dead.

Hello Yippee, what is your concern with my posting specifically?
I laugh at a whole host of posters on this forum, in particular, those that feign empathy for one side of the political divide and not the other, whilst pretending to be impartial, it’s disingenuous nonsense but more likely to be like harvesting or bait for folks like me!
How’s your conspiracy world going?
Wait Yippy Yi Yeo is back?

Has he uncovered the fake votes

From the Washington Post just now:

The FBI has identified Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pa., as the suspected shooter at former president Donald Trump’s rally, in what the agency is calling an assassination attempt. The shooter was killed. Crooks is a registered Republican, according to the state’s voter status records.

The suspected shooter, who was killed, used an AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle to carry out the attack, a U.S. official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss the early stages of the investigation.
1720937293597.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back