Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've actually reached a point where things have flipped. The left wing nutters preaching violence, conspiracy theories and supporting the war machine. What a wild time.
Unfortunately you are spot on.
No denying both sides are complicit in what is happening today.

Well you are acting like being unemployed is the smoking gun that this was a ANIFTA attack

The main evidence for this is that Trump is a fascist. But Antifa usually attack with milkshakes.

Maybe he just didn't like sex offenders? Maybe he was related to one of Trump's victims?

Like always, people will just believe what they want to.

• The gunman: The FBI identified him as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who lived in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, about 35 miles south of the rally location. He was killed at the scene by Secret Service agents. Public records show he was registered to vote as a Republican, but made a small donation to a Democratic-aligned group in 2021.

Your post is spot on. There is contradictory information out there ATM. High confidence one side or the other on real political affiliation and motivation is the domain of nuffies until more comes out.

• The gunman: The FBI identified him as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who lived in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, about 35 miles south of the rally location. He was killed at the scene by Secret Service agents. Public records show he was registered to vote as a Republican, but made a small donation to a Democratic-aligned group in 2021.

You're post is spot on. There is contradictory information out there ATM. High confidence one side or the other on real political affiliation and motivation is the domain of nuffies until more comes out.
if true then the donation to dems far more meaningful than who he's registered for I would have thought. taking all info at this stage with a grain of salt

You're post is spot on. There is contradictory information out there ATM. High confidence one side or the other on real political affiliation and motivation is the domain of nuffies until more comes out.
I mean it's pretty clear that whatever he was, he wasn't a Trump supporter. Not really much else to it.

Anyone having a discussion otherwise about his 'affiliation' is just trying to distance the hatred and vitriol of their political side from the event. An act of selfish delusion. Let's just see what happens with what comes out from the event, but it's pretty clear the person was Anti-Trump.

You're not surprised this happened? You don't think the Dems and their supporters are panicking? Your brain is malfunctioning completely. I wouldn't be surprised if CNN run a story saying it didn't really happen at all? My surpise is that it hasn't happened before this...A democratic election is the most widely approved way to bring about a change in power. But sometimes, people are too disenfranchised, too impatient or too straight-up insane to wait for all that pomp and circumstance, particularly when they know their candidate of choice can't win.

Supporting Trump and promoting 'democratic elections' and 'ending disinformation' in the same sentence, all without any sense of irony.

Why would a gun nut republican do this though? That’s who Trump appeals to.

Whole thing seems weird and he obviously knew it was a suicide mission. Mental illness seems like the only logical answer to me anyway.
The funniest speculation I've come across - and, to emphasise, this is currently pure speculation - is that he was annoyed by Trump's bump stock ban.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall when Queen Elizabeth was last in Adelaide she did an open air walk along North Terrace. From my office balcony on North Terrace I could see police snipers set up on the tops of several tall buildings covering any possible shooter vantage point along the walk.

That the US secret service agents apparently did not do this and even then ignored crowd warnings of a person with a rifle climbing along the roof of a building just beggars belief.

Five centimetres the other way, and that man would be known as the man who almost saved Trump's life.

I mean it's pretty clear that whatever he was, he wasn't a Trump supporter. Not really much else to it.

Anyone having a discussion otherwise about his 'affiliation' is just trying to distance the hatred and vitriol of their political side from the event. An act of selfish delusion. Let's just see what happens with what comes out from the event, but it's pretty clear the person was Anti-Trump.

Did you condemn Paul Pelosi’s attacker?

Did you disavow Trump and Trump Jr for joking about it?

Or weren’t you really following politics back then either?

Interesting twitter account you linked there.
Maybe
Have you watched the vid and seen the direct threats to Trump??
Probably not.
As I said both sides are responsible but you seem unable to comprehend anything that doesn’t suit your bias.

Did you condemn Paul Pelosi’s attacker?

Did you disavow Trump and Trump Jr for joking about it?

Or weren’t you really following politics back then either?
Too busy getting a degree in politics from TU

OMFG the cognitive dissonance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back