Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People get shot and die every day in the USA. Do you and the others that are making it a big about them feel sympathy for them all?

Trump and his talk of violence, immigrants, blacks, retribution and vengeance is what caused this, not unexpected.

He didn't give a sh$t about George Floyd and Pelosis husband and none of those pointing the finger at others on here did either, so spare me.

Maybe he will tone down his rhetoric.

Sure as shit don’t go around laughing at them like your mate.

But hey if death is what makes you guys happy then good luck to you.

Just a thought.

Gun nut, good shooter, appears to have a silenced weapon.

was Trump the target?
or the person he actually killed?
Surely a Trump rally isn't the place to pull off an assassination of a nobody, unless you want to remembered forever I guess?

I'm sure in the coming days we'll see analysis of the trajectory of the bullet compared to target..

If I had to take a guess, he was more than likely a good range shooter at 100m but not taking his elevation into consideration along with all the human factors of the moment.

People get shot and die every day in the USA. Do you and the others that are making it a big about them feel sympathy for them all?

Trump and his talk of violence, immigrants, blacks, retribution and vengeance is what caused this, not unexpected.

He didn't give a sh$t about George Floyd and Pelosis husband and none of those pointing the finger at others on here did either, so spare me.

Wow.. what a way to twist this. Pretty shocking. I didn't think people could possibly make this Anti Trump but there you go.

Wow.. what a way to twist this. Pretty shocking. I didn't think people could possibly make this Anti Trump but there you go.

Once was enough.

Hello there, long time no posts exchanged but I see you haven't changed.

I hope those of you in here who have been spitting vitriol and hatred about Trump for 8 years realise that you have contributed to this sick twisted society where someone feels the need to attempt to assassinate a President of the United States.
That’s idiotic.
We in the cheaps seats of bigfooty have no influence on the crazy as **** gunkulcha of the USA

Appropriately all they get are the ironic “thoughts and prayers “ they give for all other victims of gun violence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Secret Service in the poo!
Apparently instead of yelling “duck Donald”, he called Donald Duck

There is information starting to come in about the building (American Glass Research) the sniper used to mount his assassination attempt.

Although it was outside the tight inner security cordon established by the security service agents, it was on the radar of both them and the local police as a potential threat and had been inspected and vetted prior to the rally. The car park of the building site was used for security service, police and campaign officials FFS.

Will paste links to the info as I read through them.

Last edited:
Sure as shit don’t go around laughing at them like your mate.

But hey if death is what makes you guys happy then good luck to you.
Here is a list of gunshot deaths in the USA in the last 72 hours.

Are you touched by them all or is this one different?

this one is different

Was he even shot? I think that still remains to be seen.

Hopefully he does tone it down as no doubt he’s contributed to it.
As you will no doubt acknowledge the Left has as well.
Re George Floyd….he was a POS, no sympathy for him

I hope those of you in here who have been spitting vitriol and hatred about Trump for 8 years realise that you have contributed to this sick twisted society where someone feels the need to attempt to assassinate a President of the United States.
Thankfully we have gun laws here in Australia,
But then again you no doubt support the NRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back