Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree. It was most weird.

Which one of these guys was supposed to celebrate surviving an assassination attempt? MLK and Reagan were seriously injured and had to be rushed to hospital and the others died instantly.

The crowd probably thought there was a fair chance he was dead after he went down.

Australia will be fine, just like the last time he was president.
No we wont. This is different.

He now has a whole party and legal system doing his bidding. This is nothing like last time. If he gets control of the military too, then its all over.

When the US stops protecting trade routes then prices of imported goods will triple. And in many cases access to certain goods will simply no longer be possible.

War will break out in the China south sea and spread across Eastern Europe.

And if democracy falls in the Us, it falls not long after in Australia too.

Last edited:

Bill Oddie stupid?

*Goodies reference for those old enough to remember.
I was at a play about Marty Feldman at the Norden Farm Arts Centre and there was a scene when he got his first payed work and the actor playing Feldman said he was going to be bigger than Tim Brooke-Taylor and Timbo was sitting there in the audience.

Biden has handled this very well so far. He is the one who might come out looking like the leader he wants to portray out of all this, and answer some critics within his own party at the same time.

it has been no less than 72 hrs since he confused Zelensky with Putin.

it's amazing to be at a stage where if Biden doesn't make a fool of himself within a 48-hour period, he is doing well.

No we wont. This is different.

He now has a whole party and legal system doing his bidding. This is nothing like last time. If he gets control of the military too, then its all over.

When the US stops protecting trade routes then prices of imported goods will triple. And in many cases access to certain goods will simply no longer be possible.

War will break out in the China south sea and spread across Eastern Europe.

And if democracy falls in the Us, it falls not long after in Australia too.

Lol

Great plot for a movie though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden has handled this very well so far. He is the one who might come out looking like the leader he wants to portray out of all this, and answer some critics within his own party at the same time.

Yeah this situation is definitely about Biden...

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Even putting aside the direct impact he can have on trade relationships with Australia surely you can acknowledge the divisivd rhetoric he uses that has impacts on us socially. This thread is a clear example.

Australia's trade relationship with the US was absolutely fine under Trump.

The world will keep spinning if Trump gets elected mate, just like we would if Biden does. Stop scaring yourself into this "end of days" theory.

The only divisive rhetoric I see is yours and many likeminded people as you, which is basically if you don't have the same opinion as me you are wrong.

The world will keep spinning if Trump gets elected mate, just like we would if Biden does. Stop scaring yourself into this "end of days" theory.

The only divisive rhetoric I see is yours, which is basically if you don't have the same opinion as me you are wrong.

Wasn’t the trade issues we had with China directly related to Scott Morrison virtue signalling to Trump?

The only divisive rhetoric I see is yours and many likeminded people as you, which is basically if you don't have the same opinion as me you are wrong.

Nah if you make shit up you're wrong.

Wasn’t the trade issues we had with China directly related to Scott Morrison virtue signalling to Trump?

Maybe one of many things. Australia also openly saying COVID originated from China probably didn't help either, nor our open support of Taiwan remaining independent.

Who do you think buys all Chinas garbage they produce? Westerners. There's a reason China is opening up its trade again. Because they realised their bluff and their economy is cooked without us buying their crap.

I’m talking about his next term if he gets in.
He will abandon Ukraine. No world leaders will trust the megalomaniac.. His unhinged actions will likely tank the world economy. Last time he had some members of the administration to curtail him. He has promised this time to put in only loyalists who will do only his bidding. Do you think Mike Flynn, Bannon, Stone will be good for the world?
He now has SCOTUS that he installed last time in the palm of his hand. He has Presidential immunity now and for sure he will use it. . He on a whim could tank AUKUS if someone displeases him.
Everything our biggest ally does will affect us. The world will be on edge. He is incapable of diplomacy. Do you think another autocrat is good for the world apart from the oligarchs they have a transactional relationship with? And then there’s climate change. I guess you’re in denial about that too.
Last time was just the groundwork. Next term would be the implementation.
I will see it as a very dark day welcoming in many dark chaotic sad years if he is re elected.
Ah, NEWSFLASH, NEWSFLASH….the world has been such a united, stable, peaceful environment over the last 3 years.

You’ve just convinced me, I’m booking a trip to Ukraine, followed by a few weeks in Gaza, then I might head to France for the nightly festivities, and finally I’ve always wanted to travel the US on a budget….so I’ll head to Mexico and just wander across the border, pick up some free accommodation…..hell I might even vote in their elections.

Just trying to work out a way home, um Iran (I’ve heard it’s nice this time of year) then pop by Taiwan , what ya think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back