Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the footage for the 1000 time on ch7 … look at the people behind trumps right should. A few are looking to their right just before the shots pop off.
Possibly mic's difference in distance from the shots.

Secret Service response was pretty poor.

They have him covered on the ground, there is possibly still an active shooter (possibly multiple shooters).

They lift him up, allow him to stand in place where he was supposedly just shot at, and allow him to expose himself to danger many many more times.

There is no hurry to whisk him away, nor do they keep him low when they do take him away, and he is continually exposed throughout.

I'm no expert (and neither will be those that call me out and say I have no idea what I am talking about), so cannot wait for analysis of SS response from those that are qualified to offer educated opinion.

Tell me this though - if there were still an active shooter, and they had a bead on that lectern, do you reckon they could have easily got in many more shots at him while he was supposedly being "covered" and extricated. If SS had acted competently, you would not have had those photo ops.

And re his ear injury, I reckon I saw Mike Tyson at the bottom of that scrum.
Dont forget Trump doesnt like metal detectors .was there any screening of the crowd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope those of you in here who have been spitting vitriol and hatred about Trump for 8 years realise that you have contributed to this sick twisted society where someone feels the need to attempt to assassinate a President of the United States.

Last edited:
Secret Service response was pretty poor.

They have him covered on the ground, there is possibly still an active shooter (possibly multiple shooters).

They lift him up, allow him to stand in place where he was supposedly just shot at, and allow him to expose himself to danger many many more times.

There is no hurry to whisk him away, nor do they keep him low when they do take him away, and he is continually exposed throughout.

I'm no expert (and neither will be those that call me out and say I have no idea what I am talking about), so cannot wait for analysis of SS response from those that are qualified to offer educated opinion.

Tell me this though - if there were still an active shooter, and they had a bead on that lectern, do you reckon they could have easily got in many more shots at him while he was supposedly being "covered" and extricated. If SS had acted competently, you would not have had those photo ops.

And re his ear injury, I reckon I saw Mike Tyson at the bottom of that scrum.

Don’t doubt yourself because you have common sense.

Is it fair to guess the shooter is the only one dead?
Turned the gun on himself presumably?

I hope those of you in here who have been spitting vitriol and hatred about Trump for 8 years realise that you have contributed to this sick twisted socorty where someone feels the need to attempt to assassinate a President of the United States.
I hope and expect you to post the same when Biden gets shot at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back