Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1720914945841.gif
Shooter is deceased. Donald plays his Trump card and security eliminate the threat.

Sad that an innocent has died but on a human level glad Trump survived.

I wonder if the would be assassin left a note or video explaining their motive for wanting to bump Trump?

This will only result in more violence as you’ve stated, the Trump team will use the image to portray him as a tough guy and will get the swing voters to vote for him
Which any intelligent person will know is bullshit as he just copped a bit of grazing to his ear FFS. But there do appear to be a lot of gullible idiots in the USA.

I just hope the shooter wasn’t a Mexican or someone of middle eastern origin because Trump’s team would use that for all it was worth.

Last edited:
This will only result in more violence as you’ve stated, the Trump team will use the image to portray him as a tough guy and will get the swing voters to vote for him
It will. I wouldn't be surprised if someone decided to take a shot a Biden now.

Still holding the ketchup packet in this picture

View attachment 2047717
I'm not sure if you are being funny or serious. Amazing how people quickly jump to conspiracy theories even just seconds after the event happened.

That in their minds without a doubt the event didn't happen becuase they don't want to face a reality that goes against their belief.

I really despise Trump and I'm also against any violence against political leaders (except for extreme cases like Putin and Netanyahu). However, I'm not nieave enough to think there will always be extremist nutjobs on either side of politics and religions.

Unfortunately with the divisive politics particular in the US these days it will increase the amount of the minority of extremists and also embolden them to take things further.

View attachment 2047735
Shooter is deceased. Donald plays his Trump card and security eliminate the threat.

Sad that an innocent has died but on a human level glad Trump survived.

I wonder if the would be assassin left a note or video explaining their motive for wanting to bump Trump?
Plenty of motives such as trumps climate change denial and backing of fossil fuels, his racism, his raping, his misogyny, abortion , attacks on democracy ect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the shooter was a RWNJ and intentionally grazed him
Could be, but that has to be proven. I personally don’t think it’s likely because of their love for Trump. He’s basically hijacked the right now.

For what it’s worth, it might not be a Biden supporter either. But many people (especially Americans) won’t think like that unfortunately because they will likely think about this in binaries like they do in many aspects of politics. The right 100% will use this as a weapon against Biden and his administration.

This is such a mess honestly. All we know now is that Trump is a victim of an assassination attempt.

I find it hard to be glad Trump is alive considering that he is a pedophile woman abuser .

I just don’t want political violence and this will just more and more chaotic with more violence and propaganda now.
Spare me please.
You don't want violence yet you use this event to anonymously throw gutless allegations.

Its no wonder people have resorted to assasination when there is this much unhinged hatred for the guy.

Regardless of political allegiances, no one deserves this type of attack. I hope that he is ok, it seems he is.

One question that I have, how did the Secret Service know that there was only one shooter, so quickly?
That they would allow the former President to walk off the stage, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back