Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine having a functioning brain and believing this
You're not surprised this happened? You don't think the Dems and their supporters are panicking? Your brain is malfunctioning completely. I wouldn't be surprised if CNN run a story saying it didn't really happen at all? My surpise is that it hasn't happened before this...A democratic election is the most widely approved way to bring about a change in power. But sometimes, people are too disenfranchised, too impatient or too straight-up insane to wait for all that pomp and circumstance, particularly when they know their candidate of choice can't win.

We'll be seeing this on all the front pages for months to come.

A perfectly framed photo of a bloodied Trump raising his fist in defiance with the US flag above him, breaking free of the coverage of his Secret Service agents, with the MAGA crowd (bizarrely given the circumstances) chanting 'USA, USA'

1720916247381.png

The perfect campaign photo that will kill off 'Sleepy Joe's' chances for good.

How good are those secret service agents btw. :rolleyes:
Funny thing was in the clip I posted you can see the cameraman running to the stage and steps holding what looks like a black object and yet is never cornered or stopped

You're not surprised this happened? You don't think the Dems and their supporters are panicking? Your brain is malfunctioning completely. I wouldn't be surprised if CNN run a story saying it didn't really happen at all? My surpise is that it hasn't happened before this...A democratic election is the most widely approved way to bring about a change in power. But sometimes, people are too disenfranchised, too impatient or too straight-up insane to wait for all that pomp and circumstance, particularly when they know their candidate of choice can't win.
You may need to go outside and touch some grass.

Meh been going on since Lincoln.

Pretty sure Donald himself was the main contributor to today’s incident. No one spits hatred and vitriol to divide the USA like him.

No one is rushing to take out the current President. Many are just hoping he dies of natural causes very soon though.
Even recently, taking into account the shots at Kennedy and Reagan, that about 3 of the last 8 or so presidents that have been shot at. Nearly 50/50. Just madness

I'm at work and have only just watched it with sound.

The campaigner at the end when he tells the ones that are going to be copping any bullets to wait so he can get in his fist pump and a '** yeah' or whatever word he was mouthing along with **. And the absolute morons that all jump up and start screaming when he raises his fist, fmd.
You couldn't possibly comprehend people with more courage than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I think the poor taste comments about the victim are not needed, it does draw on the "unworthy victim" narrative that accompanied George Floyd's death and many others.

Election over if it wasn't already this will unite his base like no other.
His MAGA base are already United.
I doubt it will affect undecideds.
I mean let’s be clear he constantly talks violent rhetoric, uses stochastic terrorism.
He’s not a peacemaker.
It will be a marketing opportunity.

We'll be seeing this on all the front pages for months to come.

A perfectly framed photo of a bloodied Trump raising his fist in defiance with the US flag above him, breaking free of the coverage of his Secret Service agents, with the MAGA crowd (bizarrely given the circumstances) chanting 'USA, USA'

1720916247381.png

The perfect campaign photo that will kill off 'Sleepy Joe's' chances for good.

How good are those secret service agents btw. :rolleyes:
What a wankar trump is doing fist pumps, what a coward he is putting his security at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back