Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some horrible scenes emerging now from the bleachers via mobile phone footage regarding the innocent victim and the strangers covered in blood that tried to save his life.

Sad day.

Secret Service response was pretty poor.

They have him covered on the ground, there is possibly still an active shooter (possibly multiple shooters).

They lift him up, allow him to stand in place where he was supposedly just shot at, and allow him to expose himself to danger many many more times.

There is no hurry to whisk him away, nor do they keep him low when they do take him away, and he is continually exposed throughout.

I'm no expert (and neither will be those that call me out and say I have no idea what I am talking about), so cannot wait for analysis of SS response from those that are qualified to offer educated opinion.

Tell me this though - if there were still an active shooter, and they had a bead on that lectern, do you reckon they could have easily got in many more shots at him while he was supposedly being "covered" and extricated. If SS had acted competently, you would not have had those photo ops.

And re his ear injury, I reckon I saw Mike Tyson at the bottom of that scrum.
If it was a proper gun and trump got hit above the ear he is dead now.

But he is not, so it wasn’t.

some of the stuff that is written here has to be seen to be believed:
  • it didn't sound like a gun!
  • it was a bb gun!
  • it was a RWNJ!
  • it was a false flag!
  • there was a dye satchet in trump's hands!
Welcome to the crackpot and creep board.

The memes from this via both left and right over the next 7 days are going to be insane (and tasteless).
Elon's rubbing his hands with glee over the Twitter traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a trump fan who has drunk all the cool aid and racist rhetoric and climate denial. That makes me feel sorry for you. Trump is a rapist, don't defend him, he's a p.o.s.

The guys deserves to be in prison for a very long time, let alone run for president. Not shot dead on live TV.
I’d hate to know what would have happened next around the country and next phase if the bullet actually got him flush.

Be better Picko. Whatever side you are on, cheering on death is repulsive.

some of the stuff that is written here has to be seen to be believed:
  • it didn't sound like a gun!
  • it was a bb gun!
  • it was a RWNJ!
  • it was a false flag!
  • there was a dye satchet in trump's hands!
Mostly tongue in cheek, mocking the conspiracy crazies.

(You missed "it was a LWNJ", too.)

The guys deserves to be in prison for a very long time, let alone run for president. Not shot dead on live TV.
I’d hate to know what would have happened next around the country and next phase if the bullet actually got him flush.

Be better Picko. Whatever side you are on, cheering on death is repulsive.
Think of the food they would have saved

Guarantee Trump fans on here laughed along when he mocked Pelosi’s husband.

And now the draft dodging racist women hating paedo is calling himself a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back