Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’ve read the b-team SS were assisted by local law enforcement … who are not trained in security.
As per the BBC interview the crowd were pointing out the guy on the roof and the cops are clueless what to do.. could it be they weren’t patched into the SS radios ??

Crazy a rooftop at a range that's such a easy shot for seasoned shooters isn't secured imo... but the 1 minute video of people screaming his on the roof while Trumps still speaking and some form of message not getting back to the stage is incompetence.

From what I’ve read the b-team SS were assisted by local law enforcement … who are not trained in security.
As per the BBC interview the crowd were pointing out the guy on the roof and the cops are clueless what to do.. could it be they weren’t patched into the SS radios ??
You have an advance team that briefs the local police officers and runs through scenarios. Management, training of staff and monitoring plans is not rocket science - preparation, preparation, preparation.

The supervisors and managers in the SS and local police departments have all applied for their jobs, boasting of their skills, knowledge and experience - that made them the best person for the job.

Last edited:

I think vast majority here want him beaten at the ballot box.

If he was assassinated it would be total chaos
I was good with assassination.

Watching the Trump family beat each other senseless over his estate only to see it get repo’d would have been entertaining

You have an advance team that briefs the local police officers and runs through scenarios. Management, training of staff and monitoring plans is not rocket science - preparation, preparation, preparation.
Yes but all the pomp and pageantry especially when it’s turned up to 11 would be distracting for someone who’s inexperienced

you can tell your a through and through feminist, nothings even been posted thats out right said "no women".. worst I wrote was a 3-7 quota is a poor way to hire.
Of course, it could that be only 70% of all US males have the capacity to make the grade as a Secret Service agent, so they had to open up to females to meet the required numbers.

Yes but all the pomp and pageantry especially when it’s turned up to 11 would be distracting for someone who’s inexperienced
They are weeded out. If you are unable to provide the requisite security (service) you advise your superiors. Never ever resort to lying - don’t ‘big note’ yourself, promising to deliver a service you clearly cannot guarantee. It not only pisses people off when suppliers and tradies do this.

Surely, at a bare minimum, people should be able to rely upon your word.

[I suppose in the real world, when you are not getting paid, you are unlikely to deliver the rolled gold service.]

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have the secret papers signed by Biden authorising the execution of Trump and ordering the S Service to turn its back, been uncovered yet?
Wouldn’t matter anyway as Trump himself says, Presidents have immunity!

It comes as a real surprise the shooter missed. Considering all the great assassins have 3 names, he should have been a given!

22-250 bit OP for rabbits. standard .22 or shotty was enough.
.22s and shotties great for up close (shottie to about 30 metres, .22 to about 100)

22-250 OP for sure! But so much fun to settle down overlooking a rabbit warren a couple of hundred metres away and then just taking down 10 or more in 5 minutes. Forget about the 22-250 when there's wind about at that range.

In order to fire off 600 rounds per minute
Fully automatic does feel ****ing awesome but there's no justification for the general population to have access.

And no need for semi automatics either. In my youth I had a Ruger Mini-14 (semi automatic, same calibre as AR-15s and M-16s), was a heap of fun but no real need for the general population to own, other mates had SKSes (basically Chinese AK-47s with full auto disabled). Could make a legitimate case for owning those type of weapons for shooting pigs and goats from a helicopter but can't see any other real justification in civilian life.

Saw this on reddit … looks like both teleprompters are intact. So either was a bullet that nicked him or happened when he was tackled by SS

Blood already on his hand.

13TRUMP-SHOOTING-TRIPTYCH-superJumbo.jpg

I can just imagine if Trump is re elected, wining and dining his fellow despots. Dinners with Putin Orban Kim Jon Ung , all conspiring and lining their pockets to the detriment of the common man, the poor etc. Transnational Organised Crime on steroids.
MAGA will destroy the Western world.
All for a charismatic autocrat who tells them what they want to hear. Idiots.

dog human eating GIF
dinner eating GIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back