Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD Vance quotes:

“I’m a never Trump guy”
“Never liked him”
“Terrible candidate”
“Idiot if you voted for him”
“America’s Hitler”
“Cynical arseh*le”
“Obnoxious”
“Reprehensible”
“Cultural heroin”
It's been a Saul to Paul conversion.

For those posters who genuinely want to know about Project 2025 Four Corners tonight.
Gees that was very worrying stuff. He’ll basically be a law unto himself.

Gutting the public service by the thousands and replacing them with his own (unqualified) supporters. All yes men. Much like the Nazis did. Wants to gut DOJ and replace with their own people. The dept that checks if government decisions are legal. That country is f*****

You don't the the numbers of who applied, you don't know the gender breakdown of who applied and you don't know who's qualified.
In other words, you know nothing.
What we do know is security let a shooter on the roof within 100m and trained chimpanzees would not have made a substantial difference once that failure occurred.

Conservatives whining about quotas is confirmation that conservatives are simply looking for something - anything - to whine about.

As usual.

Last edited:
Why do they need a quota? Why not just take the best available?
They wouldn't have a rule that from that day forward exactly 30% of people had to be women.

It's a goal. A target.

What we do know is security let a shooter on the roof within 100m and trained chimpanzees would not have made a substantial difference once that failure occurred.

Conservatives whining about quotas is confirmation that conservatives are simply looking for something an anything - to whine about.

As usual.

Yep, they are still trying to pivot to anything to cope with their massive disappointment about the identity of the shooter.

The fact their biggest outrage is gender quotes in secret service shows they haven’t really found anything to rile up the base.

Latest news from your favourite internets:

(A compilation of high profile US nutter YouTubers making money off the tragedy. Special intro from Alex Jones crying. Plus Kid Rok yelling. And some finance tuber role playing.)

FlowersByIrene you will want to get in here and condemn these ghouls.

JD Vance quotes:

“I’m a never Trump guy”
“Never liked him”
“Terrible candidate”
“America’s Hitler”
“Cynical arseh*le”
“Obnoxious”
“Reprehensible”
“Cultural heroin”

You’ll find a similar quote (or worse) from any other option who had been around for longer than the MAGA movement.

I am biased toward hiring women in my field. Many parts of Healthcare is heavily female dominated.

Should I be setting male quotas for my teams?
No, you should pay the women more.

JD Vance quotes:

“I’m a never Trump guy”
“Never liked him”
“Terrible candidate”
“America’s Hitler”
“Cynical arseh*le”
“Obnoxious”
“Reprehensible”
“Cultural heroin”
Hopefully 'America's Hitler' gets a good run over the next few months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only you suggested a false flag.

All we currently know is the shooter was 20 year old gun nut who was a registered Republican.

He was also bullied at school and into hunting.
no, i think I intimated it myself actually as well

As a possibility

But not one paid for or arranged by Trump (ie lone crazy person wanting to ensure Trump victory)

I didnt say there wasnt a gun control problem in the 60's.

I said it's disingenuous to compare the gun control problem of the 60's (90 million guns = 5 guns per 10 people, mostly revolvers and hunting rifles, next to no assault weapons, relatively rare mass shootings) to the gun control problem of the 2020's (400 million guns = 12 guns per 10 people, mostly semi automatic high capacity handguns and around 100 million (25 percent of all guns in circulation) AR-15 style semi automatic assault weapons, advanced targeting optics and lasers, mass shootings routine).

View attachment 2049395

You could argue that should the Politicians in the 60's had have acted harder back then, it may have mitigated the problem the Seppos have now, but the reality was that in the 60's guns (and gun violence) was not the problem it is now, and to compare the two periods by critiquing non action in the 60's is disingenuous.

It's also disingenuous to blame Democrats for the gun problem at the moment. They couldn't do anything at the moment even if they tried and had the political will to act (and get wiped out in elections like what happened to Obama when he managed to get limited gun control in and the got wiped out in the midterms) and whatever they managed to get up, the SCOTUS would overturn in any event.

Clearly the Democrats support ending the above and much tighter gun control. Arguing otherwise is fantasy land stuff.

Barring the 2A being repealed that country is ****ed for the foreseeable future at least.
the SCOTUS are corrupt suckholes who take money from the NRA to get nominated/ their supporters in congress take the same money to nominate those who take a strict (ie dumb**** stupid) interpretation of the second amendment.

What about MTG?

“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”
This is her walking around her local gym back in the day?

(OK come on enough of the slug shaming I'm sorry.)

Action was taken:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

Obama did what he could with a Republican controlled House (bearing in mind the 2A also exists so his hands were also tied Constitutionally).

He then lost the Senate in the 2014 midterms, and was a lame duck President thereafter.

The country is utterly ****ed. They've all but decided that thousands of murdered children annually is just 'a fair price to pay for (the freedom of their representatives to get big paychecks from the NRA)'

View attachment 2049432

2,500 kids murdered by guns every year and nothing done.

Madness.
which is why I'm comfortable with supreme court justices getting shot (yes in this politically charged environment) as I see their value as less than that of a child. Purely on expected lifespan. The handwringing for their deaths should be no more than the platiudes of "thoughts and prayers" that the gun nuts give when the children get shot

So for me if either Trump or Biden were to get shot it would be just "thoughts and prayers"

A pox on their campaignerry (deliberately spelt that way)

Yes that's in America and the rest of the world kept on living.

You're right, no one supporting Trump did anything negative anywhere else in the world.

Gees that was very worrying stuff. He’ll basically be a law unto himself.

Gutting the public service by the thousands and replacing them with his own (unqualified) supporters. All yes men. Much like the Nazis did. Wants to gut DOJ and replace with their own people. The dept that checks if government decisions are legal. That country is f*****

A few of us had flagged it in this thread previously and been laughed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back