Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left is responsible for violent rhetoric as they constantly call people they don't agree with "Nazis and fascists" also were calling people "plague rats" during covid.

The very tolerant left ❤️
No tolerance for intolerance.

More like no tolerance for any other political beliefs or ideology.

The left want what they want and will scream and throw their toys out of the cot til they get it.

You really don’t get it. It’s no tolerance for beliefs or ideology that treat segments of society like shit.

Yeah right.

You saw the continual stream of violent imagery from the fashy Trump supporters. MTG shooting a car and a map of districts with crosshairs on them. They all brushed off concern and complaints with "free speech!".
I don't know exactly what you are referring to?

Would you say the media coverage has been fair and balanced the last 8 years?
Are fact checkers all run by democrats and news channels like CNN

Try posting or even admitting to being conservative on r/politics you'll be banned.

The left begged for people to die and lose their jobs during covid.
Such lovely people.

You really don’t get it. It’s no tolerance for beliefs or ideology that treat segments of society like shit.
Is there racism in the world, absolutely there is unfortunately shitty people.

Does being conservative mean you are racist by default, no it doesn't and people like yourself like to paint everyone with the same brush.

Trumps team located the site to have the rally,months ago surely despite the secret service it comes back at them in terms of location?
Should have held it at 4 Seasons Total Landscaping

More like no tolerance for any other political beliefs or ideology.

Yes, like nationalists, neo-Nazis, fashy w***ers, Gravy Seals, white supremacists, homophones, transphobes. That lot.

No tolerance. Except if they can serve as amusements for the rest of us who don't stand in auditoriums chanting and doing the ol' Roman Salute.

The left want what they want and will scream and throw their toys out of the cot til they get it.

Lol! One of your lot just tried to kill their own leader.

Think about it.

Tired Over It GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there racism in the world, absolutely there is unfortunately shitty people.

Does being conservative mean you are racist by default, no it doesn't and people like yourself like to paint everyone with the same brush.

General isn’t the ‘left’ or ‘right” with a list of the things a person doesn’t like, even though the ‘left’ or ‘right’ in the main may not tick all the boxes a person put on them?

That is common to both sides

Can't believe some of you are still bothering with this guy. A bot would have given this place more to think about than all day of "bUt, BuT ThE lEfT"
I've been away for a few hours so I missed out on the entertainment.

Would you say the media coverage has been fair and balanced the last 8 years?
Are fact checkers all run by democrats and news channels like CNN

Try posting or even admitting to being conservative on r/politics you'll be banned.

The left begged for people to die and lose their jobs during covid.
Such lovely people.
IMG_1343.jpeg

Yes, like nationalists, neo-Nazis, fashy w***ers, Gravy Seals, white supremacists, homophones, transphobes. That lot.

No tolerance. Except if they can serve as amusements for the rest of us who don't stand in auditoriums chanting and doing the ol' Roman Salute.

Lol! One of your lot just tried to kill their own leader.

Think about it.
So are you saying I'm transphobe and homophobe?

I think you are a bloody nutjob.
One of my lot? What do you actually know about the shooter?

I'm sure he loved Trump so much he wanted to put two between the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back