Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, like nationalists, neo-Nazis, fashy w***ers, Gravy Seals, white supremacists, homophones, transphobes. That lot.

No tolerance. Except if they can serve as amusements for the rest of us who don't stand in auditoriums chanting and doing the ol' Roman Salute.

Lol! One of your lot just tried to kill their own leader.

Think about it.

You forgot Meal Team Six (my fave) which are the tier 1 Gravy Seal operators. Extra crispy.

So are you saying I'm transphobe and homophobe?

I think you are a bloody nutjob.
One of my lot? What do you actually know about the shooter?

I'm sure he loved Trump so much he wanted to put two between the eyes.

Registered republican. If he was a registered democrat you’d be fisting yourself trying to get the words out quick enough on BF.

Registered republican. If he was a registered democrat you’d be fisting yourself trying to get the words out quick enough on BF.
Don't really care as it means nothing.
People register as different party all the time to **** with each other.

Attachments

• Democrats-keep-insisting-that-Pennsylvania-assassin-must-have-been-Republican-because-he-was-r...mp4
    853.7 KB
Even though most will agree the Democrats are also compromised by corporate money way too much and don't do anywhere nearly enough as they should this is just more both side whataboutisms.

The Democrats aren't going after abortion, contraception, IVF
The Democrats don't marginalize minority groups
The Democrats aren't looking to gut regulations that will hurt workers and the environment

Not two sides of the same coin
They absolutely are two sides of the same coin
They both serve their billionaire masters, they just go about in slightly different ways
The gap between rich and poor continues to increase regardless of which one is in power
It certainly suits the wealthiest 0.10% to have all us serfs arguing over DEI and abortion
There is no moral high ground with either of them

They absolutely are two sides of the same coin
They both serve their billionaire masters, they just go about in slightly different ways
The gap between rich and poor continues to increase regardless of which one is in power
It certainly suits the wealthiest 0.10% to have all us serfs arguing over DEI and abortion
There is no moral high ground with either of them

One is deep in the valley of moral bankruptcy and the other reached the bottom and are now digging. So on high ground no, less deep ground, yes. The underlying issue that has resulted in Trumpism is indeed the rich stealing from the poor since 1973.

1721139683652.png

Last edited:
Don't really care as it means nothing.
People register as different party all the time to **** with each other.
When are the extremist republicans going to stop trying to assassinate people and killing people in insurrections.
It's well documented that the assassin was a conservative by his classmates.

Last edited:
When are the extremist republicans going to stop trying to assassinate people and killing people in insurrections.
It's well documented that the assassin was a conservative by his classmates.
Well documented is a bit of a stretch as all we have is anecdotes from fellow students and apparently he was relentlessly bullied.

Could have been apolitical and was purely suicide by cop or secret service in this case.

Well documented is a bit of a stretch as all we have is anecdotes from fellow students and apparently he was relentlessly bullied.

Could have been apolitical and was purely suicide by cop or secret service in this case.

“Could have been” but all the public reporting to this date says no.

At what point do reality and facts enter your thinking process?

So registered as a republican just to **** with them but no other party to vote?

View attachment 2050376
The shooter was to young to vote in the last presidential election this year would of been his first one.

Could have voted for the other republican candidate in the primary and was a never trumper.

I think he was just angry and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The shooter was to young to vote in the last presidential election this year would of been his first one.

Could have voted for the other republican candidate in the primary and was a never trumper.

It think he was just angry and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

So he flipped out that Nikki Haley wasn’t going to get the nomination?

Wow, these theories get better by the minute

I love this line, when confronted with the possibility that he was a republican.

Could have just registered and voted for the other candidate in the primary. Does this make him any less of a republican?

You do realise that being a republican doesn’t require swearing allegiance to Trump?

“Was a never Trumper” The stupidest phrase ever uttered.

I love this line, when confronted with the possibility that he was a republican.

Could have just registered and voted for the other candidate in the primary. Does this make him any less of a republican?

You do realise that being a republican doesn’t require swearing allegiance to Trump?

“Was a never Trumper” The stupidest phrase ever uttered
Never Trumper is an actual known term.
Same as ''Blue No Matter Who''
Which explains why people vote for a dementia patient.

He was registered as a republican but as noted earlier donated to Act Blue.
Has a democrat mother & libertarian father so clearly not an established republican family.
At best you can estimate he was politically confused.
No one here knows his motives and you really need for him to be a trump loving gun toting nazi
Because you cannot admit that there has been violent rhetoric on the left.

Remember the severed Trump head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back