Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouted down
It's a conversation in which people are showing you where you are wrong. If you aren't used to it, it can be confronting.

Australia is importing more and more people
How do you import a person? You make it sound like they are some sort of undifferentiated mass of homogeneous inanimate...

OK I see now.

How often do you think people climb on rooves to see Trump? What is SS supposed to do with reports of a person on a roof?

Just start shooting?

THey have to have confirmed proof from officers that the person on the roof is armed. The SS with the rifle scope trained on that roof was trying to work out if he could shoot or not, but there's a lot of visual confirmation 100% required before pulling the trigger.

Can you imagine if the SS was authorised to just kill every person with a gun within 300 yards of a Trump rally?
Is this a serious response?

Once spotted on the roof that there was an armed man crawling towards Trump he should have been taken off stage within seconds.

It’s beyond belief they “monitored” him let him line Trump up and took shots.

And yes absolutely anyone within a line of site hiding on a roof lining up the ex president should be shot prior to them taking the first shot.

Last edited:
Is JD Vance actually a racist?

He's married to a woman of colour.

Yes he is. It's not mutually exclusive.

John Wayne was a shocking racist and his three wives were all Latino.

Trumps dinner companion?
That's the one.

"Who is this guy, really?" Fuentes said on his podcast. "Do we really expect that the guy who has an Indian wife and named their kid Vivek is going to support white identity?"​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never ever thought I would see the day after countless SALT talks, Cold War , Berlin Wall , Red Scares and ideology differences , Afghanistan, Boycotting Moscow tit for tat Boycotting LA

I never ever thought there would be a Russian asset as President

Who has then infected his own party to bend the knee to Putin to Russia

They shouldn't be able to spew hate and divide people on their tv show.

Their pos show should be axed.

Journalists now for all these shows are democrat staff and activists.
They state opinions as fact and news.
I'll give you the View, you give me Hannity, Ingraham, Watters, and Gutfeld. :winkv1:

We are governed by people with no imagination or understanding of science or human relations.
So we have as our guiding principles, people who are lacking of the very traits that we require at this moment of time in our history.
However, Human history is littered with leaders who are lacking.
Our time is no different to any other time in human history when real leadership was required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back