Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't see that at all. He told them to "wait wait wait" from what I saw. You can hear it. Nothing about the SS telling him to do it.

Where was that?
No indication that he said he was okay, and the medicos etc should be attending to the people shot. He certainly hasn’t visited the hospitalised victims/attendees.

Interesting discussion about JD Vance and telling people what they want to hear.

Selling the classic story of poverty as a moral failing, the only issue being a culture of laziness.

It seems like a more complicated story that involves him playing up to people paying for the rights to his book as an explanation of the groundswell of Trump support.

Never was a never Trumper according to people who watched him. Always was a right wing nationalist and now a Trump pick to get in good with very rich right wing authoritarian types like Peter Thiel, offering "nothing electorally", showing how confident the Trump camp is in winning the US presidential election.

The synopsis here is that when Vance wrote his book he targetted the liberal base - ie the poor working class - to make his fortune and as a continuim of that he was a vocal critic of Trump albeit he shared Trumps politics. Personally I don't know if Vance has just flipped the script for personal benefit, however I do know that Trump (and the republicans by extension) are increasingly appealing to the poor working class by tapping into the sentiment that the Democrats are now the party of the rich coastal elites. I can therefore see why the dems would attack his motivations as he is dangerous to them politically as his "poor man made good" backstory gells with the traditional dems base

Last edited:

So the so called reputable MSM ran with and reported the shooter had donated money to a left wing cause, but now it comes out it was a completely different person?

And we wonder why people have issues trusting the MSM.
have questions on the source of this $15 actblue donation been settled?

He should have read
Kelsey Grammer Problem GIF by Paramount+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha can’t believe people are judging Trumps actions after he was an inch from losing his life. Running on pure adrenaline.

So his popping his head up and waving his tiny fist in the air was just shock and hysteria from him?

Vain even in the face of a threat to his life , will probably be buried in a corset when the time comes.
Also - random thought - why the f*** were his shoes off his feet....................
You just know those shoes will be sold as memorabilia sometime in the next 3 months.

Vain even in the face of a threat to his life , will probably be buried in a corset when the time comes.
Also - random thought - why the f*** were his shoes off his feet....................
Slip ons if hiding heel lifts. Easy to get on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back