Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah no need for primaries, just get a handful of backroom people to decide for that 14,000,000.
Did you vote for the leader of your preferred political party in Australia?

Anyway, you must be happy now. You ridiculed Biden about his age. You said he was as bad as Trump, or worse.
Now Biden has stepped down. Dems have a new candidate, not old, not as you say BSOD not as you say, decrepit, and, as you said you approve of women in positions so now, you must be really satisfied, right?
Good for the US right?

Now you can focus on the oldest Presidential candidate,Trump, and complain about his age, his behaviour, his loss of connection with the truth?
After all you said both were bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, you must be happy now. You ridiculed Biden about his age. You said he was as bad as Trump, or worse.
Now Biden has stepped down. Dems have a new candidate, not old, not as you say BSOD not as you say, decrepit, and, as you said you approve of women in positions so now, you must be really satisfied, right?
Good for the US right?

Now you can focus on the oldest Presidential candidate,Trump, and complain about his age, his behaviour, his loss of connection with the truth?

I eagerly await his expected logical, high quality reply to this post.

Interesting that you only condemn people saying it about Trump, even when directed straight to posts about Biden.

You’re full of shit. Using the stigmatization for political point scoring, is as low as those people saying it.

Its stigmatizing no matter who it is directed at. I've never ever said Biden was 'demented' or the like. I've said it appears he has signs of cognitive decline, because that is evident, but no external pundit has the required investigations to ascertain if he would satisfy a bespoke diagnosis of Dementia.

Its stigmatizing no matter who it is directed at. I've never ever said Biden was 'demented' or the like.
He was pointing out you are only now mentioning it, but when people said it about Biden you let it slide.

Good for the US right?

I didn't ridicule him about his age, i said he was unfit to hold the most important office in the world.

Im not sure what you are implying with 'you approve of women in positions' or where you have gotten that from?

There is a vast vast majority on here doing a great job of bringing the attention of the board to Trump...I don't think there is more required. This is different to another board i post on that has a vast majority of conservatives, and so i tend to post more about Trump deficiencies (objectively) to bring balance to a very unbalanced place....just like here.

Its stigmatizing no matter who it is directed at. I've never ever said Biden was 'demented' or the like. I've said it appears he has signs of cognitive decline, because that is evident, but no external pundit has the required investigations to ascertain if he would satisfy a bespoke diagnosis of Dementia.
Do you read? I asked you to condemn the Trump supporters on here who said Biden has dementia and you wouldn’t even acknowledge it. After going on your holier than thou spiel about how abhorrent it is to say such a thing, it should have been easy to shoot them down too.

Don’t want to get offside with the boys I guess.

Happy to be shown where I read someone say it about Biden and i let it slide?
Of course I can't KNOW what you have and have not read.

I know it has been said. I know this is the first time you have brought it up.

I know you read these threads and other sources.

1 + 1 = 2

Happy to be shown where I read someone say it about Biden and i let it slide?

IMG_9158.jpeg

I quoted you into this post, so you would have seen it.

Then you also said you only log in here a few times a week, so can’t be expected to see everything.

This was following your first condemnation of a poster saying Trump has dementia. And when I baited you this morning, you were all over it, like Gaetz on a minor.

Why does it seem that there isn't a single Trump supporter anywhere on the Internet who can argue in good faith or maintain a consistent position?
If you ask them none are truly Trump supporters except Xtreme but his is more the shits and giggles following - no real analysis just shits and giggles

If you ask them none are truly Trump supporters except Xtreme but his is more the shits and giggles following - no real analysis just shits and giggles

Or more the US voted for him so let's roll with the punches vibes!

I think that he's going to win Biden or no Biden. But if he actually loses, it's a real "South Africa just dropped the world cup" moment.

Then you also said you only log in here a few times a week, so can’t be expected to see everything.
This is a lie from ABH

He has posted every day - as far back as I could be bothered to disprove this lie - since July 11

Every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back