Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask them none are truly Trump supporters except Xtreme but his is more the shits and giggles following - no real analysis just shits and giggles

Xtreme is like an oracle man, really good judge of character

-Gladys Berejiklian
-Scott Morrison
-Sleepy Don
-Bruce Lehrmann

It’s stigmatizing no matter who it is directed at. I've never ever said Biden was 'demented' or the like. I've said it appears he has signs of cognitive decline, because that is evident, but no external pundit has the required investigations to ascertain if he would satisfy a bespoke diagnosis of Dementia.
But saying he is decrepit and BSOD (your statements) is all respectful is it?
You only want Trump respected?
And answer my question, are you satisfied that a younger, vital female candidate is here now and good for the US?
Will you start attacking Trump’s state as regularly as you did Biden’s?
Simple questions.

I wonder for what reason Biden pulled out seeing as as soon as yesterday he was physically and mentally fine and still running?
I think it was because the actor that was portraying Joe as he lay in a coma after a heart attack wanted to go home and not mislead the public.....no wait, that is the plot of the delightful film Dave.

Always the victim. campaigner is way too old to be running for president anyway, if the Republican Party had a backbone they’d get him to step aside.
That would be good for the country, but it’ll never happen.
Becoming President is the only way Trump has for avoiding prison.

Its stigmatizing no matter who it is directed at. I've never ever said Biden was 'demented' or the like. I've said it appears he has signs of cognitive decline, because that is evident, but no external pundit has the required investigations to ascertain if he would satisfy a bespoke diagnosis of Dementia.
You've called Biden senile.

Its stigmatizing no matter who it is directed at. I've never ever said Biden was 'demented' or the like. I've said it appears he has signs of cognitive decline, because that is evident, but no external pundit has the required investigations to ascertain if he would satisfy a bespoke diagnosis of Dementia.

I think you have:
1721627842545.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A trump fan lying , I am shocked
Beyond comprehension. Don’t know any of us from a bar of soap. Will never meet us. However get their rocks off ‘gaslighting’, hoping the decent folk will take the claims on face value and the bloke that fact checked them last time is otherwise occupied.

Performing the duties of President, Biden has been effective. Given the recalcitrant Congress, he may depart with a commendable pass. He is far from the worst President to hold the office, as a person or administrator.

While the Republican Party had used last week’s convention to attack Mr Biden’s record, senior figures said they had been preparing behind the scenes for the possibility that he would be replaced.

Mr Trump also pushed to overhaul plans for a second presidential debate on September 10 that was due to be hosted by US TV network ABC.

He said it should instead be held on Fox News, although it remained unclear whether Ms Harris – or whoever prevailed as the Democratic nominee – would agree to the contest that Mr Biden had negotiated.

While the Republican Party had used last week’s convention to attack Mr Biden’s record, senior figures said they had been preparing behind the scenes for the possibility that he would be replaced.

Mr Trump also pushed to overhaul plans for a second presidential debate on September 10 that was due to be hosted by US TV network ABC.

He said it should instead be held on Fox News, although it remained unclear whether Ms Harris – or whoever prevailed as the Democratic nominee – would agree to the contest that Mr Biden had negotiated.
On Fox? What a scardey cat.

And the Dems wasted eight years inventing a hoax, impeaching, indicting, prosecuting, trying to strip his assets, all to no effect. They could have used the time to develop a credible successor to present as an alternative appealing candidate. It needs to be asked, who has been running the country for the past four years? Not Joe, he was only the front man.

And the Dems wasted eight years inventing a hoax, impeaching, indicting, prosecuting, trying to strip his assets, all to no effect. They could have used the time to develop a credible successor to present as an alternative appealing candidate. It needs to be asked, who has been running the country for the past four years? Not Joe, he was only the front man.
The problem with this narrative - which I'm sure even you dont believe - is that it undoes all the '' The Biden Crime Family weaponised the DOJ ''

I mean at least get your stories straight

It was either Joe or it wasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back