Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok then, it wasn’t. Everyone has been gaslit for 3-4 years. Obama, Schumer, Pelosi have been running he show. Biden has been absent more than he’s been present. It’s a matter of weeks since KJP assured everyone that Biden was on top of his game, had never been sharper - clearly lying, wasn’t she?
Where is he now? Why hasn’t he made the announcement from the Oval Office? Who composed the tweet?
He is in Delaware home with covid, isn’t he?

I think it was because the actor that was portraying Joe as he lay in a coma after a heart attack wanted to go home and not mislead the public.....no wait, that is the plot of the delightful film Dave.
The dancing robots were the best part.

Well I'm sure this kind of thinking will attract women voters.

I love these man-babies that have their first spliff and get on Twitter.

So much entertainment.

Well I'm sure this kind of thinking will attract women voters.

One of the biggest things that s**ts me about religious nuts. Is that apparently life is ONLY about procreation and marriage. You'd be amazed at how many of them shame other women who do not have babies, its pretty pathetic really. No where in the bible does it say you MUST have babies and MUST get married.

Women not allowed to have abortion, even if underaged, or a victim of rape.
Women are only vessels to produce babies.
Women are property of man.
Women have defined roles in society, and must stick to the kitchen at home.

F**k off. Wish we can abort all those bigots instead.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Dems wasted eight years inventing a hoax, impeaching, indicting, prosecuting, trying to strip his assets, all to no effect. They could have used the time to develop a credible successor to present as an alternative appealing candidate. It needs to be asked, who has been running the country for the past four years? Not Joe, he was only the front man.
Ok it was Kamala all
along ... be very afraid🤣

It needs to be asked, who has been running the country for the past four years? Not Joe, he was only the front man.
Why does it need to be asked? You seem to have the inside word on it all.

This is just conspiracy "ooga booga deep state" nonsense.

Why not look at policies, achievements and even failures? No it's all ad hom stuff. No substance to be found.

Who is Will Chamberlain and why is he exposing himself on social media as a complete moron?
Flick through his other profiles and it's hilarious faux-libertarian shit.

Anything so that he and I assume a couple of his mates can continue to spew bigotry online.

Flick through his other profiles and it's hilarious faux-libertarian shit.

Anything so that he and I assume a couple of his mates can continue to spew bigotry online.
How close is this guy going to defamation?
I mean if I said that so and so should never be Prime Minister because they have a low sperm count, is that crossing the line legally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back