Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamala doesn't move the needle relative to Joe. I'm not sure a less electable candidate has ever been offered
We will find out in the next 2 days if there is a Kamala bump

you'd expect some kind of bump but who knows? at the end of the day she's a dream opponent for Trump
she a minus on the rust belt but you'd expect her VP pick to address that
I think this will be her strength that she holds the larger urban areas and likely Shapiro holds the midwest

Trump holds the red states and Vance looks to be the urban drawcard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said he had dementia. In my professional opinion he is exhibit’s signs of cognitive decline or in layman’s terms ‘senility’ however a formal diagnosis would require a neurocognitive assessment and an MRI Brain to be conclusive.
Please!!!! This is the Trump thread - not the Covid one and you aren’t Dr Fauci. Enough with the references to your work experiences. No one has indicated any interest.

Last edited:
I never said he had dementia. In my professional opinion he is exhibit’s signs of cognitive decline or in layman’s terms ‘senility’ however a formal diagnosis would require a neurocognitive assessment and an MRI Brain to be conclusive.
“The bloke is senile”

“Bumbling through his presidency into senility”

Such compassionate comments from a “professional” without a formal diagnosis.

Stigmatizing even.

“The bloke is senile”

“Bumbling through his presidency into senility”

Such compassionate comments from a “professional” without a formal diagnosis.

Stigmatizing even.
Psych mate of mine reckons the way Trump leans forward is a classic dementia symptom.

the tech bros driving silicone valleys lurch to the right .... interesting stuff (and worrying)

also of interest: search dave troy (mentioned in the above thread) who argues the origins of this 'american crisis', the plot to destroy the US$ and the rise of BRICS can be traced back to the depression and the emergence of the new deal .... its a wild ride

Engleman......is that German? What were your relatives doing in the 40s?

Engleman is the epitome of MAGA stupidity. It’s easy to see how Trump builds such a large supporter base.

Trump would have won convincingly against Biden, now he’s shitting bricks because he knows he can’t bamboozle Harris with his waffle. One wonders if this was a Dem ploy all along

Mike Johnson is one hundred percent someone's stooge, he doesn't give a shit about democracy.
Why does he have to be someones stooge? He is deeply religious. Religion isnt compatible with democracy because religion derives its laws from a god, not people. I think his anti democratic views are derived from his nutty religious views.

Why does he have to be someones stooge? He is deeply religious. Religion isnt compatible with democracy because religion derives its laws from a god, not people. I think his anti democratic views are derived from his nutty religious views.
Read the article, Johnson doesn't have a bank account or retirement plan that he's prepared to tell anyone about nor do his wife or kids, you don't think that's just a tiny bit sus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back