Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He disliked John mccain
In a one-on-one interview with CBS pollster Frank Luntz, Trump was asked about the naval service of then–U.S. senator from Arizona John McCain, in which Trump responded: He's not a war hero, he's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured, okay? I hate to tell you.
The only way he will get to wear a army uniform like kimmy is to become a dictator which he says he will

In b4 it was a joke

IIRC that comment about McCain was one of the reasons Arizona swung to blue

1721885985914.png

I think the DeSantis experiment failed when going to prime time, as he just took the culture war and far right stuff without the cartoonish, jokey buffoonery Trump laces it with (even though he is serious).

I think JD Vance may have a similar problem, if you can’t do it with some sort of charisma or cartoonish ridiculous delivery to entertain people, you just come across as a hateful miserable dumb ****.

Not saying Trump is the words greatest comedian but he can be very funny in being so preposterous. (It also tricks many people not paying attention that he is actually serious)

I think the DeSantis experiment failed when going to prime time, as he just took the culture war and far right stuff without the cartoonish, jokey buffoonery Trump laces it with (even though he is serious).

I think JD Vance may have a similar problem, if you can’t do it with some sort of charisma or cartoonish ridiculous delivery to entertain people, you just come across as a hateful miserable dumb ****.

Not saying Trump is the words greatest comedian but he can be very funny in being so preposterous. (It also tricks many people not paying attention that he is actually serious)
Like his stepbacks when caught out like the bleach comment , it was only a joke

Difference is. You can't stop those citizens from entering the country. You can stop illegal aliens from doing so.

If your boat was sinking and had two holes and you only had one patch kit. Would you patch one up or just throw your hands up and commit to drowning?
Is this an electric boat? And how big and how far away is the shark?

jay-z-eww.gif

He's like Boris Johnson with added Coppertone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they might be downwind and holding their breath.

Front row seats are usually prime viewing. Near Trump's arse would have to be the nosebleed section.

If your boat was sinking and had two holes and you only had one patch kit. Would you patch one up or just throw your hands up and commit to drowning?
Where does that bowl of M&Ms fit in here?

The point is. I wouldn't go as low as painting all migrants under the one brush. Or running a BS scare campaign, with lies and inflated stats about migrant crime, as a tactic to get people to hate migrants, when the vast majority a decent people.

Given there is a racist element behind the tactic, hence it is common with many far right groups around the world.
And certainly on bf

Illegal immigration is clearly degradative to any nation state. Unless you believe that there should be no borders and therefore your national health insurance, infrastructure and social policies should be shared with the entire world and reduced to the lowest common denominator of support and infrastructure that the third world has... illegal immigration is only a negative. Looking at it through any other lense is rose coloured glasses fantasy gibberish.
As is calling all immigrants rapists and murderers and poisoning the blood of America whereas in the US every single day there are church leaders, usually white ‘Christian’ Americans, school leaders, politicians etc accused and convicted of molestation, rape, paedophilia, and there are hundreds of mass murders by shootings by often, even usually white American citizens.
So, yes, absolutely agree that illegal immigration has to be dealt with at all cost, but demonising everyone who looks different to white Christian Americans is cruel, disingenuous and just a political tool.
Why did Trump stop the bipartisan border deal earlier this year?
Because he wants to use the border to campaign on and get into power. Such a low life. The gibberish is Trump.
Oh and he’s looking rather old and dull these days. 😏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back