Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t someone think of the balloons.

Forget the balloons, my social life is ruined.
57764e6d1800002500fa37f5.jpeg

Oh the irony

Typcial conservative talk point when it comes to migrants. Always play the rape and murder scare card. Most rapes happen inside the family home, from citizens according to FBI statistics, esp child abuse. Don't see migrants shooting up schools. Pretty sure most serious crimes are committed by citizens. Yet just play the racist, blame anyone else but our own card.

Call it populism, a MAGA movement, or whatever you want, but if it means dumping climate alarmism, ditching fantasy green climate ideologies, junking DEI regimes, normalising gender identity, and restoring borders, then yes please, bring Trump on. The Western world needs him as a matter of urgency.
You been hitting the ivermectin mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First Rule of Trump states that "what ever he says the someone else is doing, he's probably deflecting off of himself."

prove me wrong
So true - a few commentators have indicated his rhetoric is either a confession or projection of his own behaviour.

How such a dim witted , felon , misogynistic , dull , malignant narcissist of a human has any credibility is beyond me..........

Call it populism, a MAGA movement, or whatever you want, but if it means dumping climate alarmism, ditching fantasy green climate ideologies, junking DEI regimes, normalising gender identity, and restoring borders, then yes please, bring Trump on. The Western world needs him as a matter of urgency.
Not sure basing such a decision entirely on culture war fluff is the best way to go.

Typcial conservative talk point when it comes to migrants. Always play the rape and murder scare card. Most rapes happen inside the family home, from citizens according to FBI statistics, esp child abuse. Don't see migrants shooting up schools. Pretty sure most serious crimes are committed by citizens. Yet just play the racist, blame anyone else but our own card.
Difference is. You can't stop those citizens from entering the country. You can stop illegal aliens from doing so.

If your boat was sinking and had two holes and you only had one patch kit. Would you patch one up or just throw your hands up and commit to drowning?

I.e "common sense".

Difference is. You can't stop those citizens from entering the country. You can stop illegal aliens from doing so.

If your boat was sinking and had two holes and you only had one patch kit. Would you patch one up or just throw your hands up and commit to drowning?
I’d jump in the lifeboat and let you worry about the patching.

The point is. I wouldn't go as low as painting all migrants under the one brush. Or running a BS scare campaign, with lies and inflated stats about migrant crime, as a tactic to get people to hate migrants, when the vast majority a decent people.

Given there is a racist element behind the tactic, hence it is common with many far right groups around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back