Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what is magnificent Bourbons. The fact that I am right. Because of course I am.

The first link (CNN no less) proves that I was right. Of course I was right, because it was logical and that is so obvious.

Ill take my apologies from all please.

View attachment 2059023
Someone asked you to provide details as to why you were right. Your response was literally "I don't need to, I just know I'm right coz democrats bad" :tearsofjoy:

Like... come on mate, thats objectively hilarious any way you slice it.

And then when you actually do make an attempt to provide details you provide something that proves you wrong :drunk:
They did exactly what Republicans had asked for by packaging the bill with Ukraine aid sorry, "some wild far left policy" :tearsofjoy:

But no worries, lets try once again to accommodate the the toddlers from across the aisle and re-introduce the border bill as a standalone - well whaddya know, they blocked it again :rolleyes:

At the time, the border bill was packaged with billions of dollars in U.S. aid to Ukraine and Israel. Republicans had initially demanded tougher asylum and border laws as a condition for supporting the foreign aid, but they eventually agreed to pass the Ukraine and Israel measures in a standalone bill.

The Senate will first vote this week on a procedural motion to advance the border package as a standalone bill under the 60-vote threshold.

So not only did Republicans pass said "wild far left policy" and provide the aid to Ukraine separately, they again rejected the border bill when that one was presented as a standalone.

But sure, keep not reading anything, keep not understanding anything, keep not engaging in even the most cursory ways with the stuff you're talking about. You don't need to after all - its warm and comfy in the cult and you just know you're right, coz Democrats.

Its working out great, you don't look silly at all :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be a disconnect here.
If the manager gave them permission to park there, why did he then call for their cars to be towed away?
I think somebody’s telling little fibbies.
Maybe a budding entrepreneur wandering along the strret saw an opening to make a quick buck?

Or even a disgruntled employee?

Interesting that the reporting linked doesn't make any mention that the owners of the shop had been approached for comment

Some asked you to provide details as to why you were right. Your response was literally "I don't need to, I just know I'm right coz democrats bad" :tearsofjoy:

Like... come on mate, thats objectively hilarious any way you slice it.

And then when you actually do make an attempt to provide details you provide something that proves you wrong :drunk:

They did exactly what Republicans had asked for by packaging the bill with Ukraine aid sorry, "some wild far left policy" :tearsofjoy:

But no worries, lets try once again to accommodate the the toddlers from across the aisle and re-introduce the border bill as a standalone - well whaddya know, they blocked it again :rolleyes:

So not only did Republicans pass said "wild far left policy" and provide the aid to Ukraine separately, they again rejected the border bill when that one was presented as a standalone.

But sure, keep not reading anything, keep not understanding anything, keep not engaging in even the most cursory ways with the stuff you're talking about. You don't need to after all - its warm and comfy in the cult and you just know you're right, coz Democrats.

Its working out great, you don't look silly at all :tearsofjoy:
The article linked was a far left view of the situation (prepared by CNN), I thought it would resonate more with you and the cretins in this thread. On reflection I probably should have linked a more centrist Republican source.

What that article glosses over and what you can read between the lines even in that far left interpretation is that:

1. The Republicans didn't want to fund billions to Ukraine.
2. The Democrats attempted to buy Republican support for their money laundering through Ukraine by tying it to border policies.
3. Despite being "allegedly" bipartisan supported, the border bill locked in funding for Ukraine up to 2026, which could not be agreed by Republicans because it would lock the government in to positions that Trump has already indicated he will not support from his election victory later this year. The Democrats could have limited the funding regime to the period during this presidential term, but they tried to handicap Trump instead.
4. Regarding the border policies themselves, these alleged "bipartisan" laws were merely legislated representations of powers that Biden already had as President under executive authority, such that they were designed to limit future executive power of Donald Trump on border enforcement.
5. Then finally there were the failures of the policies themselves, mentioned in brief in the CNN article.

And I'm telling you, any logical person could understand that without even looking into the scenario if you understand the fundamental evil of the Democrats.

The article linked was a far left view of the situation (prepared by CNN), I thought it would resonate more with you and the cretins in this thread. On reflection I probably should have linked a more centrist Republican source.

What that article glosses over and what you can read between the lines even in that far left interpretation is that:

2. The Democrats attempted to buy Republican support for their money laundering through Ukraine by tying it to border policies.
3. Despite being "allegedly" bipartisan supported, the border bill locked in funding for Ukraine up to 2026, which could not be agreed by Republicans because it would lock the government in to positions that Trump has already indicated he will not support from his election victory later this year. The Democrats could have limited the funding regime to the period during this presidential term, but they tried to handicap Trump instead.
4. Regarding the border policies themselves, these alleged "bipartisan" laws were merely legislated representations of powers that Biden already had as President under executive authority, such that they were designed to limit future executive power of Donald Trump on border enforcement.
5. Then finally there were the failures of the policies themselves, mentioned in brief in the CNN article.

And I'm telling you, any logical person could understand that without even looking into the scenario if you understand the fundamental evil of the Democrats.
54B7547E-0E3D-4AA5-961E-50AD7FA7EA6C.jpeg

You were asked to provide evidence of your assertion. And you still haven't done it.

A bunch of confused white people standing around scratching their heads makes it a pretty decent metaphor for the entire MAGA phenomena.
My future grandkids will never believe this era

Dead serious too

I barely believe it as it is

Last edited:
My future grandkids will never believe this era dead serious
I just think it will get worse and neither party will have a handle on it let alone control

Kanye, Kim, Mr Beast etc will all smash the Rep-Dem paradigm

Idiocracy is now a documentary

I just think it will get worse and neither party will have a handle on it let alone control

Kanye, Kim, Mr Beast etc will all smash the Rep-Dem paradigm

Idiocracy is now a documentary
IMG_2880.gif

Not going to lie idocity and demolition man are my two favourite documentaries at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back