Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to prove my point. Established facts need not apply, I have my vibes and feels and I'm right :drunk:

1. The Republicans didn't want to fund billions to Ukraine.
Except they did, when the Ukraine funding bill was re-introduced as a standalone.

2. The Democrats attempted to buy Republican support for their money laundering through Ukraine by tying it to border policies.
Democrats initially combined the bills at the request of Republicans.

3. Despite being "allegedly" bipartisan supported, the border bill locked in funding for Ukraine up to 2026, which could not be agreed by Republicans because it would lock the government in to positions that Trump has already indicated he will not support from his election victory later this year. The Democrats could have limited the funding regime to the period during this presidential term, but they tried to handicap Trump instead.
Cool. They revised and took care of the Ukraine aid in separate bill, and Republicans still knocked back the border stuff in separate bill.

Think, mate. What does that tell you? Could it be that the GOP was never going to approve the border bill in any circumstance coz they'd rather preserve it as an issue to rant about, and you've just bought their defection about knocking it back due to other factors hook line and sinker? Well, not the GOP to be fair - just Trump. It was a done deal until Donnie put through a call to party leadership.

4. Regarding the border policies themselves, these alleged "bipartisan" laws were merely legislated representations of powers that Biden already had as President under executive authority, such that they were designed to limit future executive power of Donald Trump on border enforcement.
Laws written by both Dems and Republicans that everyone had agreed to, before Trump nixed it -"alleged" bipartisan, **** me :tearsofjoy:

Maybe look up the definitions of words before attempting to rebut them.

5. Then finally there were the failures of the policies themselves, mentioned in brief in the CNN article.
Again, such a failure that literally everyone was on board except Trump. All hail dear leader lol

And I'm telling you, any logical person could understand that without even looking into the scenario if you understand the fundamental evil of the Democrats.
There it is :tearsofjoy:

Keep fighting that spiritual war against the forces of pure evil mate, definitely not just against some politics you personally disagree with. Nice and rational as always!

Last edited:

There seems to be a disconnect here.
If the manager gave them permission to park there, why did he then call for their cars to be towed away?
I think somebody’s telling little fibbies.

Explained here

Next time a Russian sub visits Cuba surely it can stop in Miami on the way back and collect Trump / MTG etc etc.
No need they can just park Trump’s plane next to the Russians again

Trump's jet sits next to Russian government plane for two days in 'isolated' area: report​

Way to prove my point. Established facts need not apply, I have my vibes and feels and I'm right :drunk:

Except they did, when the Ukraine funding bill was re-introduced as a standalone.

Democrats initially combined the bills at the request of Republicans.

Cool. They revised and took care of the Ukraine aid in separate bill, and Republicans still knocked back the border stuff in separate bill.

Think, mate. What does that tell you? Could it be that the GOP was never going to approve the border bill in any circumstance coz they'd rather preserve it as an issue to rant about, and you've just bought their defection about knocking it back due to other factors hook line and sinker? Well, not the GOP to be fair - just Trump. It was a done deal until Donnie put through a call to party leadership.

Laws written by both Dems and Republicans that everyone had agreed to, before Trump nixed it -"alleged" bipartisan, **** me :tearsofjoy:

Maybe look up the definitions of words before attempting to rebut them.

Again, such a failure that literally everyone was on board except Trump. All hail dear leader lol

There it is :tearsofjoy:

Keep fighting that spiritual war against the forces of pure evil mate, definitely not just against some politics you personally disagree with. Nice and rational as always!
It's okay Bourbons. In future I recommend you just trust me on these things.

scared bald eagle GIF by NowThis

Nothing in that article backs up what you said. Literally nothing.
That doesn't matter. He knows he's right, didn't you hear? You liberals and your 'evidence'.

The article linked was a far left view of the situation (prepared by CNN), I thought it would resonate more with you and the cretins in this thread. On reflection I probably should have linked a more centrist Republican source.

What that article glosses over and what you can read between the lines even in that far left interpretation is that:

1. The Republicans didn't want to fund billions to Ukraine.
2. The Democrats attempted to buy Republican support for their money laundering through Ukraine by tying it to border policies.
3. Despite being "allegedly" bipartisan supported, the border bill locked in funding for Ukraine up to 2026, which could not be agreed by Republicans because it would lock the government in to positions that Trump has already indicated he will not support from his election victory later this year. The Democrats could have limited the funding regime to the period during this presidential term, but they tried to handicap Trump instead.
4. Regarding the border policies themselves, these alleged "bipartisan" laws were merely legislated representations of powers that Biden already had as President under executive authority, such that they were designed to limit future executive power of Donald Trump on border enforcement.
5. Then finally there were the failures of the policies themselves, mentioned in brief in the CNN article.

And I'm telling you, any logical person could understand that without even looking into the scenario if you understand the fundamental evil of the Democrats.
You're a genuine mental case mate. Please check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital for your own good and the good of those around you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems reasonable to wait until Kamala Harris is confirmed as the Democrat Presidential candidate before bickering over debate details.

Which is what the Trump campaign leadership is saying, albeit using the same childish conspiratorial language that appeals to their MAGA supporters in doing so.

The Trump campaign said Thursday it would not agree to a general election debate with Vice President Harris “until Democrats formally decide on their nominee” after Harris said she was ready to debate the former president.

“Given the continued political chaos surrounding Crooked Joe Biden and the Democrat Party, general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee,” Trump communications director Steven Cheung said in a statement.

Cheung claimed there “is a strong sense by many in the Democrat Party … that Kamala Harris is a Marxist fraud who cannot beat President Trump, and they are still holding out for someone ‘better,'” citing former President Obama’s lack of endorsement to date, though Obama is expected to back Harris publicly soon.

So my reading is that they are scared but not outright refusing to debate Harris. Not yet anyways.

Have we got a source or statement that Trump won’t debate Harris? Seems like democratic propaganda

You are just trolling now for shits and giggles surely, because no one can be that ignorant, or stupid.

Last edited:
It's okay Bourbons. In future I recommend you just trust me on these things.
Awesome point by point debate and debunking mate, way to play the ball :tearsofjoy:

You're the most vibes based poster I think I've ever seen. An ideological superman, utterly impervious to facts, able to leap staggering hypocrisies in a single bound. There is nothing, literally nothing, no data point or fact, that could sway you from your fantasy binary of Trump good, Dems evil. If that isn't analagous to being in a cult I don't know what is :drunk:

May as well just own it at this point, yeah?

Last edited:
Seems reasonable to wait until Kamala Harris is confirmed as the Democrat Presidential candidate before bickering over debate details.

Which is what the Trump campaign leadership is saying, albeit using the same childish conspiratorial language that appeals to their MAGA supporters in doing so.

The Trump campaign said Thursday it would not agree to a general election debate with Vice President Harris “until Democrats formally decide on their nominee” after Harris said she was ready to debate the former president.

“Given the continued political chaos surrounding Crooked Joe Biden and the Democrat Party, general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee,” Trump communications director Steven Cheung said in a statement.

Cheung claimed there “is a strong sense by many in the Democrat Party … that Kamala Harris is a Marxist fraud who cannot beat President Trump, and they are still holding out for someone ‘better,'” citing former President Obama’s lack of endorsement to date, though Obama is expected to back Harris publicly soon.

So my reading is that they are scared but not outright refusing to debate Harris. Not yet anyways.

They could have agreed to debates, wtf does it matter who the candidate is for the Dems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back