Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPs are usually picked to shore up a particular area. Have weak support in the south, get a southern VP.

But, Vance is least popular, in the state he is from. The more experience an area has with Vance, the more intensely he is disliked. The perfect anti VP.

And what is it you’re doing?

You're the type of person the Democrats love. Believe what you're told rather than what you see.

Dems loved to tell people Biden was fit as a fiddle / best he's ever been despite people with eyes being able to see the truth.

You're the type of person the Democrats love. Believe what you're told rather than what you see.

Dems loved to tell people Biden was fit as a fiddle / best he's ever been despite people with eyes being able to see the truth.
In 2016 you would have been banging on about Satanic pizza shops, in 2020 you'd have been saying Trump won. Yet here you are accusing others of ignorance.

You are completely and obviously wrong. I made a comment based on direct observation of trump's golf swing. It's laughably bad -- a bit like your posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody in their right mind said that Biden was fit. He was into his 80's and his body was becoming frail and stumbly.

But many would've have happily voted for him even if he was wheelchair bound or paralysed, because physical capabilities are not (or should not) be what any of this is about. Stephen Hawking was one of the most brilliant minds in human history, but he couldn't reach down to tie his own shoelaces.

The vast proportion of would-be Biden voters never claimed that he was favoured due to "being fit as a fiddle".

He was very popular with them all simply because he wasn't Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Samuel L Jackson was talking about playing with Trump, and Trump pulled it into the middle of a lake. But the ball boy magically found it.
Golfers ****** hate ****** cheats. What saves him, from being barred, is that he only averages one comp round a year, and it’s his course.

He farts around on his golf course, riding around in his buggy and hitting golf balls, he certainly ain’t playing golf.

Last edited:
The answer is rules don't matter when it comes to Trump
What if Vance doesn't choose to step aside willingly, can he gum up the works so to speak? Maybe the rules only don't matter when everyone is on the same page

Seeings how you believe what you see - other than a putting motion that reminds me of a toddler's first attempt at using the $2 plastic putter and ball they got as a stocking-filler, you saw his short-game absolutely sucks, yeah?

Which is why part of the cheating he is notorious for is taking a "gimme" from anywhere on the green no matter what distance from the pin.

Yes, I know, I know - those puts were stolen from him.

When golfing his only good drive is done in a golf buggy...until he drives it onto the green as shown in this video below.

Last edited:
Seeings how you believe what you see - other than a putting motion that reminds me of a toddler's first attempt at using the $2 plastic putter and ball they got as a stocking-filler, you saw his short-game absolutely sucks, yeah?

Which is why part of the cheating he is notorious for is taking a "gimme" from anywhere on the green no matter what distance from the pin.

Yes, I know, I know - those puts were stolen from him.

When golfing his only good drive is done in a golf buggy...until he drives it onto the green as shown in this video below.

I love the “could happen” as the putt misses left by five feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back