Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How? I think the cost analysis has always come down to what can we afford to let in. Also then explain why you rejected a Border Bill

2. Who are you deporting and to where? Are you deporting the illegals who work for rich people or are you deporting the homeless

3. End inflation. Give this man an Economic Nobel Prize! Laughable

4. Energy producer how? Oh you mean the green energy you have derided as woke? Ok I'll wait

5. Stop outsourcing. Didnt you try and fail on this last time? Another nonsense policy

6. Tax cuts for workers. Give me a break you fraud.

7. Defend the Constitution? The one you tried to overturn? The one you are threatening to overturn as we speak? The one where you threaten to withold the legal process of certifying votes? That Constitution? Ha

8. Sky fairy stuff . If you have stopped WW3 - why do you need a dome?

9. Absolutely LOLAPALOOZA TIME

10. Drug use in the USA is not the weed or cocaine - I mean where would Junior get his blow if Daddy shuts down the cartels? The biggest single drug issue in America is Big Pharma and Oxy and Fentanyl

11. Its a nice feel good statement that means nothing. When do you declare it finished? Its a nice goal to have but not as policy

12. One one hand he wants to be isolationist and then wants the US to be the most modern and powerful? Ok upgrade is fine but have a policy where you use the deterrent

13. Thats a fair goal to have for the US

14. Two weeks

15. The Elon Musk donation coming home

16. Dumb down the future of America because you are scared of the boogeyman. EVERY CHILD HAS THE RIGHT TO GOOD EDUCATION NO MATTER THE VOTING ZONE OR POLICIES OF SAID EDUCATION INSTITUTION

17. Give back those mixed relay medals.

18. Deport American citizens? To where? Oh and isnt that free speech you so valiantly want to fight for?

19. Great idea. Set up a Cabinet position and an Independent Electoral Commission free from ( most ) corrupt influences and institute proper safe elections held on the weekend

20. Motherhood statement that is not a policy nor feasible. How do you measure it?

Plenty of people of Middle Eastern heritage were offended though, especially when McCain was later held up as some paragon of decency from liberals. In reality, he was a creature of the Republican Party, which didn’t only just suddenly become racist.

Did you watch the video?
There was nothing offensive to Arabs said.
The woman in question also said "I've read many things about him" obviously referencing the previous questioners comments about Obama being associated with domestic terrorists.

Also he's not an Arab.

Oh and Iranians aren't Arabs either btw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently X is suffering from a massive DDOS attack.

Funny, I thought a genius like Elon would’ve worked out how to protect against that.

You just know Trump will be having a massive meltdown over this.
It's glorious!
1723508682517.png

Did you watch the video?
There was nothing offensive to Arabs said.
The woman in question also said "I've read many things about him" obviously referencing the previous questioners comments about Obama being associated with domestic terrorists.

I don’t think she’s “obviously referencing” the previous questioner, there’s clearly a gap between the two. She was referring to the McCain surrogates at the time who were making racist implications about Obama.

Also he's not an Arab.

He is not, but Arabs can be decent family men, and it’s implied by him here otherwise.

Oh and Iranians aren't Arabs either btw

I am aware. My point is he was a racist creep. Let’s also not forget his unapologetically using the term “gook” (again, not at Arabs).

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back