USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

People have expectations when it comes to Harris, go figure.

People have no expectations of Trump.

Some will just settle cheaply.
Well one has proved they can be President. The other has to convince people they should be.

Just saying 'She's not Trump' is the ultimate in settling cheaply.

Well one has proved they can be President. The other has to convince people they should be.

Just saying 'She's not Trump' is the ultimate in settling cheaply.
One has proved they are a bad President who should not be let near the office again.

If just holding the office is proof they can do it, and the likes of Bush Jnr and Trump have held the office, then Harris sails over the bar of intellect, empathy and composure they've set.

It's not settling cheaply. If in fact there was nothing actually positive about Harris, it would be settling because of the associated high cost of the alternative.

If you need that explained to you then I really should stop conversing with you and advise you seek professional help
You don’t converse with anyone, fraud.

Trump didn’t demonstrate he could be president, hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and concocting election fraud in an attempt to retain illegitimate power proves that.

And according to MAGA, Biden is senile and Harris has been running the country, so she has demonstrated the ability.

One has proved they are a bad President who should not be let near the office again.

If just holding the office is proof they can do it, and the likes of Bush Jnr and Trump have held the office, then Harris sails over the bar of intellect, empathy and composure they've set.

It's not settling cheaply. If in fact there was nothing actually positive about Harris, it would be settling because of the associated high cost of the alternative.
Trump got more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 (the first candidate to do that and lose office) so a very large number of voters disagree he was a bad President.

You say Trump is a worse alternative but as it stands he is leading and has the momentum. Proves that to be President peopke want more than 'Im not the other guy'

The nore Harris puts herself out there the more it highlights what an awful candidate she is.

Trump didn’t demonstrate he could be president, hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and concocting election fraud in an attempt to retain illegitimate power proves that.

And according to MAGA, Biden is senile and Harris has been running the country, so she has demonstrated the ability.
No one has ever said Kamala has been running the country.

Notwithstanding I agree with the sentiment that many Americans find a woman president anathema to their thinking, given Clinton won the popular vote, I think it demonstrated that the US is ready for a woman president.
The Dems might be, the GOP categorically not. Just look at how Niki Haley (who should be a traditional Repub wet dream on policy) went in the primary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump got more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 (the first candidate to do that and lose office) so a very large number of voters disagree he was a bad President.

You say Trump is a worse alternative but as it stands he is leading and has the momentum. Proves that to be President peopke want more than 'Im not the other guy'

The nore Harris puts herself out there the more it highlights what an awful candidate she is.
People vote in worse alternatives all the time, though more Americans will vote for Harris than Trump.

There's various factors why people vote for worse candidates e.g. the principles that voters hold most dear (clearly not democratic ones for many in this election as it stands), or the media they or friends/family consume and how well it does the job of being objective and informative.

I just received a confirmation email from the DuPage County Clerk - Election Division that my ballot that was sent Oct 3rd has been accepted and will be counted. I should receive another confirmation email when my ballot is counted after the Illinois polls close on election day.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just received a confirmation email from the DuPage County Clerk - Election Division that my ballot that was sent Oct 3rd has been accepted and will be counted. I should receive another confirmation email when my ballot is counted after the Illinois polls close on election day.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Shame its not cook county :)

For you russian bots reference is blues brother movie

That's a lot of words to say that he lost by 7m+ votes.

2hcw0f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back