Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Self proclaimed "The Chosen One to take on China" :eek:
FMD , just when you thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous.......................
Do the Chinese love his enourmous brain or not? We need answers!

He really should get to draining that swamp soonish. Think it’s the only lever he is yet to (attempt to) pull...

He certainly talked tough over the NRA. said their was no slippery slope if they strengthen background checks.

Then the he just talks the opposite again. says they must not start the slippery slope.

All this within a week.

he does this all the time. Says polar opposites & looks so stupid when he does.

He's a waddling contradiction

The gutless fat turd is less than pathetic.

He certainly talked tough over the NRA. said their was no slippery slope if they strengthen background checks.

Then the he just talks the opposite again. says they must not start the slippery slope.

All this within a week.

he does this all the time. Says polar opposites & looks so stupid when he does.

He's a waddling contradiction

The gutless fat turd is less than pathetic.

How to manipulate a Narcissist 101 - blow smoke up his backside , stroke his ridiculous ego and fill his empty head with what you want him to repeat , be the last conversation on the topic and presto - you have yourself a puppet :)

This about sums it up...

In summary: the following goes even further and to read over this thread is further confirmation that Trump supporters cannot reply to these instances but go off on another tangent either replying by making comparisons to Hillary, Obama or some long gone war or circumstance...
Or else they just go mysteriously quiet around these periods... coooh-weeee!?

Nothing to talk about in this thread. "Trump wakes up" is enough to upset you all so I try to steer clear unless someone says something particularly egregious. This thread is bad for your health folks take it easy.
Yeah, I'm so upset I just cancelled a trip to Denmark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Self proclaimed "The Chosen One to take on China" :eek:
FMD , just when you thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous.......................
Sorry Donald - your heart will break harder than Ralph Wiggums when you realise you aren't the chosen one.

Just informing you luminaries why Trump supporters like myself aren't posting here much anymore. Just so you don't think that it's because he is indefensible or bad.
Yet you rarely if ever comment on what some of us consider bad or his state of mind, only to ridicule those of us who can see through him.

Yet you rarely if ever comment on what some of us consider bad or his state of mind, only to ridicule those of us who can see through him.

Rubbish, ive spent way to long trying to convince people here that he isn't half as bad as they believe it's just not worth the effort, lets be real here the people who come here aren't likely to be undecided and jumping in this thread to get an idea of Trump, we all approach it from a preconceived position which I've not seen anyone change either way (in this thread).

Nothing to talk about in this thread. "Trump wakes up" is enough to upset you all so I try to steer clear unless someone says something particularly egregious. This thread is bad for your health folks take it easy.
Lol! Nothing to talk about when trumps failing! Eh?

Rubbish, ive spent way to long trying to convince people here that he isn't half as bad as they believe it's just not worth the effort, lets be real here the people who come here aren't likely to be undecided and jumping in this thread to get an idea of Trump, we all approach it from a preconceived position which I've not seen anyone change either way (in this thread).
You just proved my point in your first sentence.

You're way off on this one - there is so much on record now that shows he's not the full quid - whether it's a press conference , interview , rally talk , ad libbing or tweeting. No need to consider media bias , he does a great job of revealing himself each and every day.
Like most I started with an open mind but his acceptance speech and ridiculous carry on over the inauguration crowd size put me on alert - sadly his words and actions since has shown the emperor has no clothes and it ain't pretty :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back