Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT gets re-elected, and all you cats go to the grave believing he is a misogynist, homophobe, racist, rapist, criminal, shonk, business faud, liar and more. Guess what, he may be all those things and more,
He is.

Now, tell me how the average person could ever possibly understand the entire system, let alone change it? Not even the people inside that system understand all of it.

What have you done lately to understand it? What have you done to spread this understanding?

Cowardly Antifa attack, 100 v 1 against reporter Andy Ngo. Despicable!

wow.

so #cherf, these are the guys you support right, how about the cat who took a full swing to Ngo's cheekbone?

#hecksake folks, despicable behaviour from putative left, really they are just violent criminals. Chief

Last edited by a moderator:

gonna get reelected?

yeah, meds evo and I have been telling you for 30months while you ignore and dont get your act together. 3 forum upgrades later, DT is still POTUS in his second term.
Yes - I bet he does get reelected. I might even find my old betting account and put money on it.

medusala can you PLEASE respond to some of Keith's posts? He seems very keen to impress you and I don't think it is too much to ask of you to pat him on the head every now and again. If you don't want to, please let him know. Thanks.

wow.

so #cherf, these are the guys you support right, how about the cat who took a full swing to Ngo's cheekbone?

#******* folks, despicable behaviour from putative left, really they are just violent criminals. Chief
And stop avoiding the swear filter.

Yes - I bet he does get reelected. I might even find my old betting account and put money on it.

medusala can you PLEASE respond to some of Keith's posts? He seems very keen to impress you and I don't think it is too much to ask of you to pat him on the head every now and again. If you don't want to, please let him know. Thanks.
hahahahahha
_______________- Keith

fairplay to you chief Chief

just been laughing at the immense hoo-ha
You're telling everyone where they fit into the grand scheme of the Trump election campaign. You're telling everyone who and what they support.

You're a genius. An absolute, out of this world genius. You're too much for the normal people of this world. Just so damned superior.

Good on you! You rule! Winner of teh internetz!

You're telling everyone where they fit into the grand scheme of the Trump election campaign. You're telling everyone who and what they support.

You're a genius. An absolute, out of this world genius. You're too much for the normal people of this world. Just so damned superior.

Good on you! You rule! Winner of teh internetz!
thanks #cherf, appreciate it
___________________________- keith

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maggie you are conflating his mien and brio with his lack of gravitas and skil-less public speaking oratory, and making judgement this follows through to his lack of dexterity as Commander-In-Chief.

You may be correct, but your rationale will still be incorrect. Steve Bannan and the Breitbart founder Andrew Breitbart had this pegged close to a decade back, and we got sermononthemount Obama.

And if I may so indulge in some whataboutizmfallacy the DNC and dems and Barack started this identity politics narrative, Trump and his team are just playing this off the script authors, and gees, SCOREBOARD baby. Whether or not I like Trump is beside the matter, whether or not you hate him, also, no one gives a hoot about these feelings.

Trump is gonna get back in for a second term, and be the oldest POTUS, and you are part of the unaware constituency doing his bidding for him. Save for theeconomy taking a fatal hit, Trump is a two-term POTUS, I should have had my money on him 24months back to get his second term.
How is this identity politics (I actually am not sure what that even means). He is ignorant, devoid of any worldly skills or knowledge = Dumb!!!!

Not all those so called comments are because he is trying to be smart, clever or trolling his opponents.

If he does get back that means that I can still post in the US Presidents thread, so all good.

I don't have real skin in the game unlike others on here who almost would defend (God like) him to the death. Laughable.

After seeing the pics from the DMZ, in the words of the late and great Sarah Palin, Trump "is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect that he's palling around with terrorists...".

unlike others on here who almost would defend (God like) him to the death. Laughable.

Reckon 90% on here who support some of his acts actually detest the individual.

We are contemplating the meta elements.

Maggie5 actually Trump talks to the commoners in an anti-MalcolmFraserWesternDistrict cultured accent. His campaign was off-script, winging it, pantomime. If you interpreted it as literal, you actually did not interpret it at all 😉

Keith, read posts properly before telling people what they think and who they support.
Given you despise anyone "right of the left" it would be a hell of a statement if you refunded the "dirty" subscitpition money those "Nazis" gave you.

Overnight you would be elevated to legendary status. Antifa would sing songs about you.

Yeah, it's a bad thing that a POTUS is easing tensions with nuclear enemies.... more Negative Nellies ITT than on the Pies board!
I went to the DMZ in January 1977. We visited one of the conference rooms and were able to walk on the North Korean side of the table which was directly above the Military Demarcation Line. Big bloody deal. I wish I would have bought one of their snow globes to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back