Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Patrick Bateman talk about him in Brett Easton Ellis' American Psycho
He did describe some of Phil Collins work as “ an epic meditation on intangibility” but then again, he delivered that speech whilst nailing two hookers (before of course disposing of them)

It was an MI6 op obvs.
and Downer and George Papandopolos.... Downer and Mi6 agents should have got the espionage charges laid at the feet of the Russians... Assange, alls fair if he invokes Cryptome to undermine DC.

NB I don't mean Downer involved in Steele dossier shenanigans, though he may have been. So could have waspie Katherine Keating.

Last edited:

No his lies are relevant. But I think discussing failed strategy of opponents is also interesting as well.
? Still not sure how it is relevant to this thread. Think the Dems poor strategy has been done to death. Hillary lost - the end.

He is truly off tap now. I think even the rusted ons are rusting off. Guy is a lunatic. He’ll lose this election by so far it’s not funny.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
George Stephanopoulos / Blumenthal - "it's the economy stupid".

Require two consecutive quarters of negative growth to prevent him coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George Stephanopoulos / Blumenthal - "it's the economy stupid".

Require two consecutive quarters of negative growth to prevent him coming back.

Nah.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that for Trump the best part of his presidency was before he was actually President - the night he won. He occasionally refers back to it when feeling under pressure or wistful.

For his supporters its the best bit too - remember how we beat Hillary with all her money and the MSM onside?

In terms of his actual agenda, they had actual hope in the first year when Bannon was in the room, before Trump sacked him because Ivanka and Jared were cut at what Bannon said about them.

Bannon was the one who provided the narrative that could keep it together, and the one who knew how Washington and the global system works, and thus how to fight it.

Now it is going the way of all Trump's businesses - down the gurgler.

He's been trapped by his own impetuous decisions on every front, and he's being played hard by everyone from the Chinese or the Iranians.

As I said earlier, looking more and more like he loses in a landslide.

All in 1 week:

- tried to use Jewish people as political pawns
- claimed he’s the chosen one
- repeated references to himself as the king of Israel ( and the evangelical christians didn’t say a thing)
- lies about his veteran policy (‘‘twas Obama’s)
- lied about his intention to meet with Denmark
- wanted to buy Greenland
- cancelled trip & called the Danish PM nasty because she said the Greenland suggestion was absurd
- backflipped on tighter gun checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back