Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there is any hope for humanity then this "Presidency" will one day be viewed as the nadir of Western Civilisation.

Its as if he was grown in a lab as an experiment where any of the virtues of humankind were weeded out while the most repugnant, base, immoral attributes were magnified.
I struggle with the idea there are people who are not completely disgusted by this creature and in fact see him as a desirable leader.

It gives me cause to despair that we have any future as a species.

If there is any hope for humanity then this "Presidency" will one day be viewed as the nadir of Western Civilisation.

Its as if he was grown in a lab as an experiment where any of the virtues of humankind were weeded out while the most repugnant, base, immoral attributes were magnified.
I struggle with the idea there are people who are not completely disgusted by this creature and in fact see him as a desirable leader.

It gives me cause to despair that we have any future as a species.

Orange man bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't the law and not public opinion decide of someone is guilty.

Impeachment is a blood sport, it is more like the legal proceedings in Ancient Rome than the court room processes we are used to.

There are very few rules and less courtesies. Public opinion will drive this rather than guilt/innocence.

Is this for real? Surely she's trolling.

"‘Pure North Korea fluffery’: White House press secretary labeled a ‘sycophant’ after calling Trump a ‘genius’"

“I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President,” press secretary Stephanie Grisham argued.

Conservative commentator Charlie Sykes blasted the White House statement on MSNBC.

“Oh and that Stephanie Grisham quote. I mean, that is a classic,” Sykes said.

“That is pure North Korean fluffery,” he charged.

“That’s got to go in the Sycophant Hall of Fame,” Sykes added.

Is this for real? Surely she's trolling.

"‘Pure North Korea fluffery’: White House press secretary labeled a ‘sycophant’ after calling Trump a ‘genius’"

“I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President,” press secretary Stephanie Grisham argued.

Conservative commentator Charlie Sykes blasted the White House statement on MSNBC.

“Oh and that Stephanie Grisham quote. I mean, that is a classic,” Sykes said.

“That is pure North Korean fluffery,” he charged.

“That’s got to go in the Sycophant Hall of Fame,” Sykes added.
#notsofunfact
Grisham has had more DUI in her life then press briefings in the WH press room since replacing Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back