Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

biden’s overt zionism might be his undoing.

if only someone like bernie were the democrat’s candidate.:disappointed:

It's weird.

Trumps statements, when they can be understood, are way worse than anything Biden has said or done.

It's ike saying you think a candidate will tax too much, so you don't vote for him, and let a much worse candidate win.

If you care about how much you are taxed, hold your nose and vote for the best of the options in front of you.

If you don't, then, you don't really care about tax as much as you say.

If people care about Palestine, they will vote to keep Trump out. If they don't, they are "virtue signalling".

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Voting for Biden could be described as a necessary evil, and I respect that people will make that decision. Voting for neither Trump nor Biden could also be described as a necessary evil, and I also respect that.

It seems much more vitriol is reserved for people who lean towards that second option than there is for, I don’t know, Biden and the Democrats for being evil.

Voting for Biden could be described as a necessary evil, and I respect that people will make that decision. Voting for neither Trump nor Biden could also be described as a necessary evil, and I also respect that.

It seems much more vitriol is reserved for people who lean towards that second option than there is for, I don’t know, Biden and the Democrats for being evil.
I reckon people over there who take some sort of principled stand by not voting are just handing it to Trump. This time Trump probably won't make the mistake of confusing his fans over whether it is safe to cast a ballot.

I reckon people over there who take some sort of principled stand by not voting are just handing it to Trump. This time Trump probably won't make the mistake of confusing his fans over whether it is safe to cast a ballot.
nope

Not sure Biden fluffing for the Hollywood crowd
wins over any voters in the rest of the country.
I reckon they would have some pretty good numbers about the effectiveness of these sorts of things, They would take a lot of time and effort to organise and attend so throwing the time away on a guess wouldn't be wise.

I reckon they would have some pretty good numbers about the effectiveness of these sorts of things, They would take a lot of time and effort to organise and attend so throwing the time away on a guess wouldn't be wise.
the 28m usd raised was the reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he’s got balls and he’s dead right on all three. applies more so under trump, but i loved blinken’s discomfort.
He missed more 'isms' but I haven't seen the whole thing.

Who even thinks about "the Hollywood crowd"? Who even are they?
Los Angeles leads among U.S. metros where people are leaving. In the first quarter of this year, the city saw a net outflow of 32,100 people, surpassing the exodus from New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C, all lefty strongholds!

Last edited:
Los Angeles leads among U.S. metros where people are leaving. In the first quarter of of this year, the city saw a net outflow of 32,100 people, surpassing the exodus from New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C, all lefty strongholds!
Going to Florida to fill up the retirement home places left vacant by Republican voters?

I can just see if...Biden dies and you will still be saying he is in touch with reality and competant...

But Trump....

A dead and buried Biden would still be more in touch with reality than Trump. But this is the Biden thread, and yes, it's a poor choice for Americans. But a choice nevertheless...

But again, that's just your personal bias. Let's just accept as true your (emotion-filled) statement that Biden and the Democrats are evil. It's still beyond dispute that they are less evil than Trump and MAGA Republicans.

So, a non-vote puts the two evil entities on an equal standing, when the proper / right / moral thing to do is to vote for the lesser of two evils on the basis that the greater of two evils would be an horrendous outcome. No?

Well with Biden you are voting for a competent staff and others who may be making some the decisions, but at the least are counseling sound policies(Israel notwithstanding). The moves that were made on the oil reserve for example. Unfortunately you are also voting for the VP, which is too bad really.
Now compare that with what you would be voting for with Trump...

Once they turned Joe the right way round

Oh but wait!

This is why when some "Joe is being senile" quote or clip comes up I roll my eyes and wonder if I am going to have to watch 15 minutes of stuff to correct it.

Just saying: this sort of thing is why you're talking to yourself and three other Trump fans with these boring posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back