Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

So you would take Putin as president over trump?
Interesting question. Would be expansionist into Mexico, probably shut down dissenting social media, kill off entertainment industry.. might get some high profile emigrants to Australia… Putin while his mother should have swallowed has been more coherent than trump and so probably is slightly better for general outcomes for USA. Suspect he’d do something about the health insurance cartels (even if only to take over ownership himself for profit)

Bibi is coming to America to demand more weapons.

Joe will say that he spoke harshly to Bibi, but he's giving him everything he wants.

He's being treated like a lame-duck ineffectual President by the President of a country which is completely reliant on US support. It makes him look very weak.

Can you imagine if the President of PNG came to Australia demanding all sorts of things and getting everything he wants?

Biden can't afford to lose the money of the AIPAC lobby, or the support of the people who oppose the war.

(That being said, $13 is ridiculous, that can't be real?)
New use for presidential immunity clause.
Shoot bibi as a terror threat

Interesting question. Would be expansionist into Mexico, probably shut down dissenting social media, kill off entertainment industry.. might get some high profile emigrants to Australia… Putin while his mother should have swallowed has been more coherent than trump and so probably is slightly better for general outcomes for USA. Suspect he’d do something about the health insurance cartels (even if only to take over ownership himself for profit)

I think Putin would be worse as he is more ideologically driven than Trump.

Reports about Joe not being good before 10am or after 4pm.
Those seem like real nursing home hours to me. Quite appropriate really

You don't actually know anyone who lives in aged care do you? Try telling my Mum she lives in a "nursing home" and she'll send her grandsons round for a visit! 😉

Just a question. Do you think the thousands of tweets in the 45 thread are all 100% legit and haven't been doctored?

If so, have you called them out and complained about them as you are doing now? Or did you stay silent because they told the narrative you wanted told?
Like the "if you're famous they let you do it" tape?

I don't usually care all that much if people fall for edited videos that make Trump look bad. I don't even look at many of them because I am sick of his piggy face and ridiculous voice.

I don't usually care all that much if people fall for edited videos that make Trump look bad. I don't even look at many of them because I am sick of his piggy face and ridiculous voice.
You're really going to have a miserable next four years.

Weren't you defending Biden for all the nasty 'clips' that were put out that were apparently unrepresentative?

You're really going to have a miserable next four years.

Not as miserable as all the misguided MAGA-ists once they realise the emperor has no clothes. And nowhere near as much money as he claims. And a very limited intelligence (probably being generous there). And their lives will get progressively worse.

But a Biden second term (as unlikely as it looks) would also be a chaotic disaster, as I can't see him lasting too far into 2025 as president, let alone 4 years.

What a time to be part of humanity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as miserable as all the misguided MAGA-ists once they realise the emperor has no clothes. And nowhere near as much money as he claims. And a very limited intelligence (probably being generous there). And their lives will get progressively worse.

But a Biden second term (as unlikely as it looks) would also be a chaotic disaster, as I can't see him lasting too far into 2025 as president, let alone 4 years.

The Trump and Biden years showed that:

During the Trump years, congress wouldn't even let Donald build his stupid wall. Yes, they did awful stuff, but mostly it was predictable neoliberal stuff. The biggest stuff ups were foreign policy. Stuffed up the Iran deal (and assassinated a general) so that they've nearly finished their nuke now. Bent over for the Taliban to take over Afghanistan. Weakened NATO in the eyes of Russia. The rich ended up better off, lots of people died and lots more will die in the future and overseas. But remember, the rich got richer = job done for the GOP.

In the Biden years, despite his lack of energy, good Government is happening. The administration hasn't made a lot of mistakes and have some good runs on the board for ordinary people. Infrastructure is actually being built, economy is going well and they're doing huge arms deals for wars.

Very same-same for GOP/Dem Presidencies, despite these not being their best Presidents.

What a total shitshow US Politics is...........................
Neither of these two are attractive propositions - one is a convicted felon with malignant narcissism , the other is a well credentialed guy who is well past his prime and incapable of performing the role over the next term if elected.

Surely the Democrats have a contingency plan in place to change out the Leadership should he have a health episode or carry on like he did in the debate? Harris has been underwhelming. Their talented operatives have been well hidden so if they change horses now it's going to be a huge task to build credibility and furnish a candidate to defeat Trump.
FMD...........

What a total shitshow US Politics is...........................
Neither of these two are attractive propositions - one is a convicted felon with malignant narcissism , the other is a well credentialed guy who is well past his prime and incapable of performing the role over the next term if elected.

Surely the Democrats have a contingency plan in place to change out the Leadership should he have a health episode or carry on like he did in the debate? Harris has been underwhelming. Their talented operatives have been well hidden so if they change horses now it's going to be a huge task to build credibility and furnish a candidate to defeat Trump.
FMD...........

Is Harris incompetent or just unlikeable, she might be capable enough at actually doing the job, just not at selling herself to get elected.

A country of 300m people and two geriatrics being the best they can put up is pretty poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back