Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Devine Out Of Breath GIF by Emmys
So you really think cackling Kamala would be the answer? The world might've gone mad, but is it that mad? I just don't see it.

This is where I disagree, equating Vance and Pete as one and the same is going into the territory where people like Jimmy Dore and Russell brand inhabit.

Dems should be way more progressive of course, but Vance is in favour of ending no fault divorce, anti any abortion etc. He will also do any dodgy shit trump wants.

I meant in the sense of them being equally cynical, both in the pocket of billionaire donors. He had more billionaire donors in the 2020 primary than all bar one (Biden) Democrat candidates. From the link:

Buttigieg is getting new support from the money capitals of America—Wall Street and Silicon Valley. Private equity titan Barry Sternlicht of Starwood Private Equity Group and venture capitalist John Doerr of Kleiner Perkins are now backing Buttigieg. So are at least three members of the Chicago-based Pritzker clan, heirs to the Hyatt hotel fortune.

Yes, the politics Buttigieg feigns to hold are better than those Vance does. But he could also easily write his own Hillbilly Elegy of a young man who leaves his left-wing academic parents to become a McKinsey consultant.

I meant in the sense of them being equally cynical, both in the pocket of billionaire donors. He had more billionaire donors in the 2020 primary than all bar one (Biden) Democrat candidates. From the link:

Buttigieg is getting new support from the money capitals of America—Wall Street and Silicon Valley. Private equity titan Barry Sternlicht of Starwood Private Equity Group and venture capitalist John Doerr of Kleiner Perkins are now backing Buttigieg. So are at least three members of the Chicago-based Pritzker clan, heirs to the Hyatt hotel fortune.

Yes, the politics Buttigieg feigns to hold are better than those Vance does. But he could also easily write his own Hillbilly Elegy of a young man who leaves his left-wing academic parents to become a McKinsey consultant.
To his credit, Pete only stayed at McKinsey for a short while, and I believe Elizabeth Warren's daughter also worked for them.

Pete's husband comes from a working class background, and I'm sure his experiences have influenced Pete since they met.

So you really think cackling Kamala would be the answer? The world might've gone mad, but is it that mad? I just don't see it.
It would be great to see Harris get the nomination, if only to see racist Trump fans desperately trying to insult her without saying what we all know they want to say.

I've already seen a DEI reference.

No idea if she'd win though.

Apparently a talking point of some struggling people.

Nah its not that stupid. The dems have decided he is unfit right now, since they have forced him to step aside right now. And Biden didn't decide of his own volition it was others in the party the pushed him out. He didn't want to give it up.

Last edited:
Nah its not that stupid. The dems have decided he is unfit right now, since they have forced him to step aside right now. And Biden didn't decide of his own volition it was others in the party the pushed him out. He didn't want to give it up.
Yeah it truly is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Sleepy Joe has seen the light and quit, world's worst kept secret. The question is will the Dems go for Kamala which could be worse? The world is on the brink...
But do you really want a 78yo rapist in the white house? Double standards from you.

She hasn't a clue, her approval record is dismal. and she comes across as knowing nothing about the world stage. Americans are could still vote for her though and what a mess we will have then.
What doesn't she have a clue about? You're just riffing the same way as Trump, she's terrible in some sort of non specific manner and America is doomed if she's elected. Rinse and repeat.

Biden's re-election campaign renamed 'Harris for President', record shows

A few hours after Joe Biden dropped his re-election bid, his campaign fund was renamed “Harris for President,” a filing with the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) shows.

Another document filed by the previous Biden for President campaign to the FEC notes that Harris is “no longer a candidate” for vice-president and is instead a candidate for president and “will henceforth be conducting campaign activities only in pursuit of that office.”

The move gives Harris, already the frontrunner for the presidency among Democrats, access to the Biden campaign coffers. A campaign filing yesterday showed the campaign has nearly $96 million in cash on hand.
Guardian

She hasn't a clue, her approval record is dismal. and she comes across as knowing nothing about the world stage. Americans are could still vote for her though and what a mess we will have then.
Mate your posts are embarrassing and juvenile.

You couldn’t have not answered the question any more.

Mate your posts are embarrassing and juvenile.
I was just about to say the same thing about your delusional posts. The fact is Kamala can hardly put a sentence together that makes any sense. The left is going into meltdown over Biden's withdrawal and now they're stuck with Harris, if they give her the boot they risk of losing the Black and Hispanic vote, if they keep her in the job they run the risk of her being a worse option than Biden. Any 8 year old can see that.

I was just about to say the same thing about your delusional posts. The fact is Kamala can hardly put a sentence together that makes any sense. The left is going into meltdown over Biden's withdrawal and now they're stuck with Harris, if they give her the boot they risk of losing the Black and Hispanic vote, if they keep her in the job they run the risk of her being a worse option than Biden. Any 8 year old can see that.
Blah blah blah, women are stupid ect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back